Let’s decide; what’s the worst car ever made?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the worst car ever made? Ugliest? Didn’t live Upto expectations? Slow? Poorly made.. throw up some photos

ill Nominate the ford falcon AU from 1998-2002… legend goes that when it was unveiled, people in the crowd winced in shock.. thought it was a joke how it looked..

like a really hot girl that opens their mouth and has a big set of Bucky beaver crook teeth

has to be one of the ugliest cars made.

Attachments

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The current MG3 is a bit of a shocker.. I took one for a drive and let me tell you that you need a lot of road just to hit 100km/h… it’s slooooooooow

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked mechanic at Midas years ago, what’s the worst car they ever worked on. They said the one with the most problems was the Holden Camira. Not my opinion, so don’t shoot me for that.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That ford sedan that's more fugly than the AU falcrap...

Forgot what that shitbox was called

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked mechanic at Midas years ago, what’s the worst car they ever worked on. They said the one with the most problems was the Holden Camira. Not my opinion, so don’t shoot me for that.
Yep 100% the Camira my mate had one as a company car what a piece of shit they were!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This melted piece of elephant shit with headlights...

You read my mind on both shitboxes mate :hearteyes:
Only thing I'll begrudgingly say the stock AU XR8 used to belt the heavy and underpowered(179kw)5 litre SS VT(I know I had one:( )
Thank fuck Holden got the 5.7L happening I couldn't trade my VT(slug)quickly enough..haha.