Leon bott

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From what ive heard his overcome his injury and he played well in the last trial, Will he get a shot at fg this year? If so where will he play can he play in the centers? He was a gun when he played for the broncos from what i remember anyone know anything?

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
as long as Utai keeps the same form he had last night, Leon Bott won't see FG

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pressure is on Utai to play well this year which will help motivate him....Bott is a top player and will see some FG this year for sure!!!

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
its either utai or bott, couldnt have both, especially on the same side ( centre / wing ).

D

D0ggyStylz

why not have utai n bott center and wing?
Imagine that!!! that would be awesome. any team with wingers Canters/wingers over 4 foot would have a field day with kicks to the wing.

RAMBO

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Botts pace is incredible... I'd like to see him full time on the squad its something we need

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats what i was thinking we need speed and his got plenty.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
Bott and utai 2gether would b farking lethal. Bott had an awesome game last night along with matty, and if they both keep up this form, then watch out opposition! (thats if folkesy will give him a shot a FG this yr.)

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THey're both similar, difference is Bott is a LOT faster..

Hard to choose one IMO...great depth if you ask me

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Utai is quick, but defense needs alot of work. Bott looks like a decent player from what ive seen.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bott is a lot quicker!!

He outran a lot of people back in 2005...and his still the fastest at the 'Dogs...

So i don't know, pending on injury, form and suspension, great if you ask me, we'll always have a great impact winger

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Bott is a lot quicker!!

He outran a lot of people back in 2005...and his still the fastest at the 'Dogs...

So i don't know, pending on injury, form and suspension, great if you ask me, we'll always have a great impact winger
Oh ok. I never really saw much of him when he was at Broncos.

G

Gladiator.

i'd give bott a shot 1st, but it would be awesome if folkes puts one on the bench! dont see it happening though since our forwards need breaks and one of our hookers needs to go to the local club every so ofter :p

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Utai is smaller which allows him to sneak under much better, that's especially important on the Line of the Opposition's Try and try to escape the Dead Ball Area. Bott has that speed factor.

G

Gladiator.

Utai is smaller which allows him to sneak under much better, that's especially important on the Line of the Opposition's Try and try to escape the Dead Ball Area. Bott has that speed factor.
yes but, on a struggling team that is tiring easily, a chip over the top to bott would definatly put us away, it worked last match.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I'm glad to see Leon is finally getting it together.. that was a great performance last night... :grinning:

I agree with Dogaholic though, either Utai, El Masri or Bott... not all 3... we already have a deficancy with height... we don't need to have the other 15 teams turning every game into a bomb fest.... :(

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai is quick, but defense needs alot of work. Bott looks like a decent player from what ive seen.
Botts defense at the Broncs was atrocious..thats the part of his game he needed to work on...maybe he has done that...

Status
Not open for further replies.