LEEDS LOOKING TO SIGN SHANE AND KYLE FLANAGAN

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Won’t Kyle have trouble getting a working visa over there? I know players in the past have had issues when they haven’t played a certain amount of first grade.
Yeh not sure on that

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is another reason why Flanagan should stay in Reserves. He can keep playing well at that level to get other clubs interested. If he plays in FG and flops again like last season then the interest quickly disappears.
Exactly.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was happy then noticed it was a rumour by the dirty mole so it’s 1% chance of happening.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Won't be long till Shane gets another gig as an NRL coach anyway.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Surely just wait for the Tigers job

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before anyone gets too excited, it’s The Mole.
Not a strike rate to brag about.
If we all chuck in a couple of bucks I'm sure we could purchase them both one way tickets to the UK....

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seizer's running game I can't imagine has improved, but he certainly had a decent kicking game when he left that would complement Burton's running game & would free him up to do that.

Recently I would have said definitely not, but perhaps his worth a shot - but only on an incentive based deal for the remainder of the year.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
flanno for sezer? yes please. then wakeham can go back to reserve grade and flanno to leeds and problem solved

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thinking swapping Flano for Sezer, should have a look at what the punters say about the former Bulldog. I saw a few comments on Twitter and they're not positive. Going by that (since I haven't seen him play in ages) Sezer is just another kind of shit, probably even worse than Flano!