Lee Temaris Big Hit Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Wow, haven't seen the game, but that was massive from T.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
That's horrible quality lmao, but good effort uploading it anyway!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If someone can tell me when it was, I can capture the footage from the live streaming video and up to Youtube in good quality.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm am shocked how much Lee Tee Maari has improved since Sonny left, he keeps this form up, his contract will be re-newed after next year no doubt.

It was a great hit i was at the game and i was on my feet, his brought some ticker into the side, i like lol

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm am shocked how much Lee Tee Maari has improved since Sonny left, he keeps this form up, his contract will be re-newed after next year no doubt.

It was a great hit i was at the game and i was on my feet, his brought some ticker into the side, i like lol
yes hes adding some aggression at the backrow.he really has stepped up and maybe he also wants a kiwi jumper.good stuff

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes hes adding some aggression at the backrow.he really has stepped up and maybe he also wants a kiwi jumper.good stuff
Hit man Te Maari hits the scene with a bang, look out Broncos! The new Hit man is here and he is a bad honky.:slick:

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
nice hit...

the best part about it was his reaction after the parra player fell to the ground...

love it :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.