Laurie Daley and Arthur Laundy

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL great Laurie Daley and Canterbury Bulldogs sponsor Arthur Laundy.

Big Sports Breakfast host Laurie Daley enjoying a beer and punt with publican and Bulldogs sponsor Arthur Laundy at the Horse & Jockey hotel in Homebush. Arthur even talked Loz into wearing a Canterbury jersey.
I could just imagine if the Laurie Daley from 30 years ago signed with us & kept dropping his dacks like he used to. He'd be sacked in a week.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Assume Arthur owns the Horse & Jockey Hotel? Can you be called a sponsor when your first year is free?
On a positive note, there’s a Peter Moore vibe about this bloke, we need successful businessman who are passionate about the club who only want the best for the club with no underlying agendas, let’s hope the Laundy family are the real deal.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I think about it was Barrett assistant coach for NSW Origin under Daley at one stage, or am I misremembering?

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Daley was always a sellout. Do you not forgot the Super League Wars.....
Can you please explain how Daley was a sellout as he played his entire career at the Raiders?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can you please explain how Daley was a sellout as he played his entire career at the Raiders?
Yeah I'm scratching my head at this, bloke was loyal to them .

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I met and spoke with Arthur Laundy at the Twin Willows last Tuesday. He is keen to support the Bulldogs, but has issues with certain cliques trying to take over the club. If what he says is correct, the club needs to sort out these factions, or the results could be dire. Too many are using the club for their own profit.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How many other clubs have been able to get their jersey on a rivals legend?
Could you ever imagine Baa putting on a Raiders jersey? Had to of lost a massive bet.

Pretty good advertisement if you ask me!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this what Burton looks like in our jersey...LOL

Big Sports Breakfast host Laurie Daley enjoying a beer and punt with publican and Bulldogs sponsor Arthur Laundy at the Horse & Jockey hotel in Homebush. Arthur even talked Loz into wearing a Canterbury jersey.