Laundy Hotels Extend their contract as a major sponsor

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It is just odd to me that the design of a corproate logo would be a deciding factor in whether you buy a shirt or not.
Did you buy the sponsorless jersey? Did anyone here buy it?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's good to have a sponsor secured long term but 10 years is surprising. You'd think there would be clauses on both sides or that the value of the sponsorship would increase depending on the market or performance of the team.

No one has a problem with Laundy putting money into the club. It's when he grandstands in the media that bothers some fans.. Hopefully with this 10 year deal he doesn't now think that he owns the club and operates behind the scenes, not complaining in the media every time there's something he doesn't agree with.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Logo looks fine to me now that it’s positioned correctly.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember all the posts telling Arthur to STFU, stop interfering, get out of the club etc etc? Not many major sponsors sign up to 10 year deals. Assuming this mail is official, lets thank Arthur, Craig and Stu - they’re smart operators with good intentions.
Exactly what I was going to post. Sponsors are fucking hard to come by, especially ones with access to funds and contacts like Arthur has. I have said many times on here, show me anyone in senior managment complaining about Arthurs involvment.. I am sure occasionally they might wish he was a little quieter with his views but it goes with the territory as we need Arthur way more than he needs us. Its not a money motivated exercise for him.

I love that he is committed long term and it will definetly aid our long term success.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
10 years is surprising. You'd think there would be clauses on both sides or that the value of the sponsorship would increase depending on the market or performance of the team.
Warby is commercially savvy and Arthur didn’t build an empire being a dope. I’m sure there’s protection of both parties interests in such a long term deal.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I appreciate the commitment from the Laundys. I just hope Arthur stops havin a sook everytime he doesn’t like something. Sshh dont make Gus have to slap u

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Warby is commercially savvy and Arthur didn’t build an empire being a dope. I’m sure there’s protection of both parties interests in such a long term deal.
I agree. That's why I said "You'd think there'd be clauses on both sides"..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
10 years.. holy moly is that the longest sponsorship contract in the comp?

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
10 year deal. Fantastic stuff. Well done to all involved.

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cue an article by Buzz, adorned by a picture of his ruddy, blood-blistered ***** of a head, trying to find a negative angle of the Dogs being sponsored by an alcoholic establishment... so in advance, go fuck yourself Rothfield, you geriatric, pedestrian-minded, goat-fucking inbred.