1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

Discussion in 'Rugby League General' started by David holland, Nov 22, 2019.

1. KambahOne

KambahOne Kennel Regular

Ratrell will end up at lol@souffs, despite what than rancid club states publicly, and if he does I hope we make him rot in reserves next season.

2. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Kennel Immortal

Fuck hey. Hopefully we somehow pull it together now Foran is gone for the year.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Enthusiast

“Our first responsibility is to our club and we can’t be inactive in a market like the NRL player market and afford to sit around and wait."

• Like Like x 1
  4. sgodllubsti

sgodllubsti Kennel Addict

i dont think our club saw anything. its all latrells mob going from club to club up selling him, latrell had apparently agreed to a deal with a club at one point, only to find out his baggage rejected it and kept shopping him around, the deal was pulled a couple of weeks ago.

he will be forced into signing a much cheaper deal at the chooks or be clubless

5. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Super Moderator Staff Member

Or titans we should offer him $900k centre not fb champ

6. Craystar

Craystar Kennel Regular

Fuck him

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. dogluva

dogluva Kennel Immortal

Lol 950k on offer and his minders screw the Tigers around. Rorters were offering considerably less..... between a rock and a hard place is Latrell....

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  8. wendog33

wendog33 Kennel Addict

"Pascoe said the club felt an obligation to Tigers fans out what direction the club was heading."

9. Boxer

Boxer THE BOSS Gilded

Wait a minute 3.8 for a 4 year deal?
    I thought it was 3.8 for a 3 year deal.

10. Spoonman84

Spoonman84 Super Moderator Staff Member

It could be either but that's just the figure the paper felt like making up today.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. GoTheDoggies

GoTheDoggies Kennel Immortal

Loltrell is the type of character who will go toxic at Belmore. He'll take his fat pay cheque and put in fuck all effort.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mate

Mate New Pup

latrell mitchell is a great role model the way he scores tries i been praying about 2020 is anyone afraid i can feel our new style to score points like cronulla and melbourne but we need our best players out there and they need to be trained in pshycology that helps the elite win football games, im givng the doggies the best shot GO DOGGIES

13. MatstaDogg

MatstaDogg The Bearded Baker Premium Member

Seems like Latrell and crew keep on burning more bridges with clubs. They've tried to play the game but the club's ain't falling for it. The dude is gonna end up being a waste of talent, it's written all over him.

Glad our club pulled out when they did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sancho2020

Sancho2020 Kennel Immortal Gilded

Actually laughable that he turned down the Roosters offer. A team that had just go back to back, a stacked roster that played to his strengths, highest paid centre in the NRL + Rooster benefits...but na I'll turn that down :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. MatstaDogg

MatstaDogg The Bearded Baker Premium Member

Yep, he definitely fucked up a good thing with them. Roosters have him by the balls now if no one else picks him up. You would be thinking if you were a club and these other clubs keep pulling out then something has to be wrong. I guess you string people on long enough they get fed up and you end up by yourself with ya dick in ya hand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. bradyk

bradyk Kennel Enthusiast

It was a more then fair offer and overs I'd say. I think he was expecting to get offers in the 1-1.1m range tho. I don't have an issue with him leaving the Roosters if clubs were willing to pay that to entice him (similar to RTS). I'm not sure what he's done behind the scene to of "burnt bridges" with every club including the Roosters. I think worst case scenario he's going to be paid what he's worth (700k imo) or an extra 50-100k. I don't see him playing at the Roosters tho. So now him rejecting the 800k looks silly but that's hindsight.

17. GoTheDoggies

GoTheDoggies Kennel Immortal

Mundine must be the worst player manager going at the moment.

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  18. hayes

hayes Kennel Enthusiast

I thing he played he last game for the roosters and stringing everyone along until Feb 2020. So he can get four month pay out of the rooster and sign with for 850 next year to push him over the million next year. The question is what happens next year when he wants a mil out a teams salary playing at centre to make about 12 hit ups a game.

19. BlackJackBulldog

BlackJackBulldog Kennel Regular Gilded

I assume Holbrook was at the Rorters at the same time as Latrell? Wonder what their relationship was like at the time...

Throw in an esteemed indigenous former high profile player as a role model and mentor..

20. capt obvious

capt obvious Kennel Regular

Personally id rather the fox, he is in every game