News Latrell Mitchell and Jack Wighton arrested

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He ain’t showing a lot of emotion for someone getting bit on the dick and possibly coming out of it circumsized.
It gets numb when you squeeze it too hard

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think the cops overreacted. Cops should be charged with what they did to Latrell. Cops thought they were the tough guys.
Lol. Been charged with resisting arrest. They all have bodycams and there was obviously phone footage floating around.

They got asked to move along and didn't. Same same for any punter being a dick outside of a nightclub.

They'll be fined for being dicks and we move on.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to laugh at the video of him being arrested "MY SHOOULDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to laugh at the video of him being arrested "MY SHOOULDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"
I might be drawing a long bow, but I read where Mitchell and Wighton are distantly related.

So they have to much to drink, they "wrestle", cops are called, and they're told to move on, they resist and then Latrell yells "my shooulderrrr".

All recorded on bodycam and now made public.

Could now be used to push the YES vote for the VOICE.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think the cops overreacted. Cops should be charged with what they did to Latrell. Cops thought they were the tough guys.
Happens all too often, especially the tossers in overalls. They watch too much COPS where every one is armed & cops die every day