last nights army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
was a great performance from everyone in the army, before the game and the first half we were going off. 2nd half we all know what happened there.

would like to thank everyone who throughout the year has joined the army and contributed some way be that in making a banner, flag, helmets, panflets, chanting, bringing streamers, bringing whistles, bringing paper and etc. I won't name name's because each one of those people know who they are, so fantastic job.

Now to those try hard wanna be gangest idiots that keep coming to the army esp last night, f*ck off.

we seriously don't want you try hards there, you guys are the biggest idiots and have no contribution to the army whatsoever besides making us look stupid.

again they know who they are and if you guys are on this forums and reading this, if you want to join us act like us and not try to be centre of attention for all the wrong reason.

2009 was one hell of a year and we have traveled far and wide to support the bulldogs and congrates to everyone who has but bring on 2010 because we are going to just get biggest and louder.

see you all in 2010

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was a great performance from everyone in the army, before the game and the first half we were going off. 2nd half we all know what happened there.

would like to thank everyone who throughout the year has joined the army and contributed some way be that in making a banner, flag, helmets, panflets, chanting, bringing streamers, bringing whistles, bringing paper and etc. I won't name name's because each one of those people know who they are, so fantastic job.

Now to those try hard wanna be gangest idiots that keep coming to the army esp last night, f*ck off.

we seriously don't want you try hards there, you guys are the biggest idiots and have no contribution to the army whatsoever besides making us look stupid.

again they know who they are and if you guys are on this forums and reading this, if you want to join us act like us and not try to be centre of attention for all the wrong reason.

2009 was one hell of a year and we have traveled far and wide to support the bulldogs and congrates to everyone who has but bring on 2010 because we are going to just get biggest and louder.

see you all in 2010
Agree with everything.

It was a pleasure sitting with you guys and meeting some of you. I look forward to being with you guys in the kennel next year.:grinning:

Great job last night everyone. Only thing that p!ssed me off was people standing up everytime there was a "fight". Sad but good night.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou everyone for making a first year as a kennel member a ripper. You are a great bunch of guys and girls, cant wait to catch up with everyone again.

B

Bargache

see you all in 2010
Well said Costa.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i couldnt even sit in my own seat that i paid for

Ryde Bulldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well said Costa.

Thanks to everyone who stepped up to start the chants last night, My voice was shot before kick off which really sucks!

As Costa said, Awesome effort from everyone all year round. Welcome to everyone who joined the army this year, I hope you enjoyed the experience and come back next year.

We can only build on this year, can't wait for 2010!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said Costa.

Thanks to everyone who stepped up to start the chants last night, My voice was shot before kick off which really sucks!

As Costa said, Awesome effort from everyone all year round. Welcome to everyone who joined the army this year, I hope you enjoyed the experience and come back next year.

We can only build on this year, can't wait for 2010!
Yeah, I was really happy that I got to meet some of you and look forward to being with you guys next year.
Did everyone sit in their allocated seats or sat everywhere?
Anywhere. Don't know about the people a little higher though.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever the numbers the volume from the Bulldogs supporers won the contest. Great effort.

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was sitting in bay 112 and i looked at your bay, and you were going crazy, lmao. it was the best atmosphere ever, especially seeing the flags waved everytime something happened. and yeah, bring on 2010.

BULLDOGS CHAMP10NS

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
i think parra supporters get a small flag with their leagues club membership, because those stupid yellow flags were just scattered every where.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I saw you guys from where I was sitting & you guys looked absolutely fantastic.
You sounded great as well. Great performance from you guys last night.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well said Costa.

Shame about the result last night. And agree with you about those idiots. I couldn't even sit on a chair, I was stuck between two ****ing seats for the whole game.

We'll be back bigger and better next year.

D

dogs_4 lyf

Have not even slept yet.

Massive headaches, no voice and my body feels ****ed.

Great effort all year, its been great to a part of the army this year as it has been great. We all have been on this journey and Cant wait till it starts again next year.
The huddle after the game was the best feeling, everyone just stood and watched us rip in. Its passion.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Me neither Omar. Couldn't get much sleep at all so I got up.

D

dogs_4 lyf

It hurts deep bro, it really does.

I got to pack my stuff for QLD tomorrow, don't know how I can be bothered.

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
I couldn't sleep either. Thought it would be a bit better after sleeping. I'm still shattered and crying right now :(

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had a top year and the Army was crazy whenever i got the chance to sit with you guys, im moving back to the kennel next year.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
When i came to dogs games, i sat with you guys, absolutely crazy, loved every minute of it.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was an awsome year and being member in the kennel for the first time this year has been great im still upset, angry and numb didnt get much sleep either n i dont think that is going to wear off anytime soon especially having to go into work on monday.

thanks to everyone and hoping that next year will be much more better see u all then.

Status
Not open for further replies.