Lafai has Jmoz Defence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
How awesome was Lafai with shutting down the plays on the right side defence? He was in their face with perfect timing. Idris was trying his best to get the better of him and Lafai was never going to back down.

To think that Lafai's attack and defense keep getting better, our future finals appearances and dominance is going to get common just like our tradition has been for decades.

What a game. I am buzzing!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lafai is going to be a superstar very soon if he isn't already, might even overtake morris soon

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great player, his defence was very important today, I must say I never thought he would turnout this well. As usual Idris talks sh1t yesterday about the bulldogs fans and he gets shown up. I hope he enjoys the wins against us earlier this year because they count for 0

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Loved seeing him in Idris' face near the end there.... student and master? **** no, Lafai and the loud mouth.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
would take the laf over idris any day of the week, he's only going to get bigger from now on

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved seeing him in Idris' face near the end there.... student and master? **** no, Lafai and the loud mouth.
Yeah i saw this too, I was hoping Lafai was giving him a gob full telling the fat phuck that he got his spot and is going to the GF,

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laf is just going from strength to strength! He's so strong and good on his feet. Reads the defence very well and rarely makes a mistake. I'd take him over Morris any day tbh

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree his defence was strong but some bad mistakes early on pushing the pass, but overall good game be better for it

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldog player of the year tbh. I've kept a close eye on this kid and I rarely see him make a mistake, his power and maneuverability is exceptional. Superstar in his own right.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Idris was given the job of keeping Lafai quiet, and he certainly stopped him from making a decent break, or scoring a try. But, it also looked like Idris had bitten off more than he could chew, because Lafai effectively negated him too.

I like this young centre. He and Jackson are becoming our most potent strike weapons.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Lafai was a monster in defence. Good reads in defence, shutting down plays all night. Idris was smashed a couple times by Lafai which is a huge ask in defence.

Massive year for him. A permanent starting spot at a successful club, got engaged and a baby on the way.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That play to force the mistake was insane, we beat the referee tonight no better feeling aswell!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Idris was given the job of keeping Lafai quiet, and he certainly stopped him from making a decent break, or scoring a try. But, it also looked like Idris had bitten off more than he could chew, because Lafai effectively negated him too.

I like this young centre. He and Jackson are becoming our most potent strike weapons.
Good call - the match up nullified each other's attack - its why I was focused on Lafai's defence. Idris is a good defender, but is also very dangerous with the ball - Lafia completely shut him down! You could tell Idris was getting frustrated towards the end. lol

I like where the Lafai Jackson combo is going - I see a bright future guys. This grandfinal - we are in it to win it and we sure can do that. But what we did this year and in the past few weeks - this is building finals experience to spring board from.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It almost looks like Lafai and Morris has switched playing skills

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's been my most favourite player since his first game. Just comes off as being a really good person.... not just a good player.

As others have mentioned, he's grown big time physically this year. Scary thing is with another off-season under his belt and him knowing now that he's a legit first grader, he's going to go to another level.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Lafai was a monster in defence. Good reads in defence, shutting down plays all night. Idris was smashed a couple times by Lafai which is a huge ask in defence.

Massive year for him. A permanent starting spot at a successful club, got engaged and a baby on the way.
Yeah, we'll pointed. Lets hope he can put the icing on the cake with a GF victory. I liked how he gestured to the crowd to lift in support and cheer them home in the last few mins

Status
Not open for further replies.