Lacking cohesion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was just curious if anybody remembers a game between us and Manly years ago. It was back when Kevin Moore was still coaching us and Des was still coaching Manly...

Anyway it was in either 2010 or early 2011.... Manly ended up beating us well and I clearly remember the Msnly press conference on the news, with Des subtlety mocking us in that smart arse way of his and saying with a snide smirk on his face "it seems like they were lacking a little bit of cohesion out there" or something to that effect....

We weren't great that year, by any stretch, but I was thinking about it given the current sorry state of our club and was thinking how ironic it is that just half a dozen or so years ago Des was mocking us for lacking cohesion and now he's overseeing a team that looks as cohesive as a bunch of crackheads fighting over a $20 note.....

I dunno. I really wonder about that man's motives...is he taking the piss? Or has he just lost the plot?

Thoughts?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was 2011 now I think of it...just a few rounds before K Moore got sacked...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We are lacking cohesion, we are falling apart

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just curious if anybody remembers a game between us and Manly years ago. It was back when Kevin Moore was still coaching us and Des was still coaching Manly...

Anyway it was in either 2010 or early 2011.... Manly ended up beating us well and I clearly remember the Msnly press conference on the news, with Des subtlety mocking us in that smart arse way of his and saying with a snide smirk on his face "it seems like they were lacking a little bit of cohesion out there" or something to that effect....

We weren't great that year, by any stretch, but I was thinking about it given the current sorry state of our club and was thinking how ironic it is that just half a dozen or so years ago Des was mocking us for lacking cohesion and now he's overseeing a team that looks as cohesive as a bunch of crackheads fighting over a $20 note.....

I dunno. I really wonder about that man's motives...is he taking the piss? Or has he just lost the plot?

Thoughts?
Personally I'm sure that Des does not have his heart in coaching our club, with all the comments coming from game callers and our Legions Baa, Turvey about our poor performance and our stile of play, our club should look at the possibility of negotiating a honorable exit for Des.
Agreements and contracts are supposed to be honored by both parties, if Des has not honored his part of the agreement why should our club then have to pay him out in full. Their would be a lot of League experts who could testify in a court of law that Des has not honored his part of the contract.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all about Des's ego he doesn't want to admit his game plan doesn't work.I think he truely believes Des ball works and everyone else is wrong. He also has no emotional attachment to the club so it doesn't bother him how bad it gets.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Personally I'm sure that Des does not have his heart in coaching our club, with all the comments coming from game callers and our Legions Baa, Turvey about our poor performance and our stile of play, our club should look at the possibility of negotiating a honorable exit for Des.
Agreements and contracts are supposed to be honored by both parties, if Des has not honored his part of the agreement why should our club then have to pay him out in full. Their would be a lot of League experts who could testify in a court of law that Des has not honored his part of the contract.
100%
Then why resign u greedy ****!

He is only counting his pay cheque.
I'm sure he is putting in the hours but outside looking in- is he really concerned of our results? Really?
He knows it, they know it. Can't sack him for that but the board need to be accountable!

The **** has no heart!

The cock shows no emotion and analyses the game as a reporter. Instead of the Bulldogs were off today- he uses the word loosely "we"
We're off today

Show some back bone des!
Tear down a door ffs! Show us u care cause it's obvious u don't!

Fuck I'm over this guy- he has put us back 10 yrs with 11 lemons recruitments and retentions.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's this cohesion word you speak of?

Des the genius Mastercoach came out in the press conference and surprise surprise bemoaned our lack of completions.

Could he have less of an idea if he tried? They made two less errors. Were those two errors the reason we lost?

As usual the scoreline flattered us and I wish the warriors weren't so shit so they could have won by 30.

The warriors as usual tried their Hardest to lose that game and we were so bad we still couldn't take advantage.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are lacking cohesion is a nice way of putting it..

The spine is proper f***ed, couldnt organise a root in a brothel

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are lacking motivation. And that's because the players are shackled

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We lack cohesion
We lack a game plan
We lack fundamental skills (hooker can't pass, halves can't kick)
We lack heart (besides Jackson)
We lack any sort of talent and footy smarts

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'd advocate the club doing just about anything to make him go away at this point!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Des is not demonstrating any level of insight into the root causes for consistently poor performances. Why are completion rates consistently poor? Why has there been no cohesion for 3 years? Why do you avoid making any significant changes so you can expect different results? Why are you paid so much to demonstrate so little in talent and skill?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing that shits me is surely hasler can see hes losing the group but he doesnt give a fuck he just cares about the $$ if he was decent hed walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.