As he must reach certain results this year

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who is this Jayden fella?
Young indigenous lad. Pretty small, but apparently that's not an issue for him at all... I haven't seen him play so can't really give anything else

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis should be nowhere near the spine.

Since Napa is out and stubborn as fuck dean pay refuses to put Jackson at lock, i would give Lewis an opportunity at 13 this week. Dont worry about kicking or trying to lead the team around. Run the ball **** and tackle your heart out.

8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Ogden
11. CHN
12. Jackson
13. Lewis

14. To'omaga
15. RFM
16. Sue
17. Martin

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd be happy to see Lachie back at 7 playing left edge.

Foran back on the right edge with CHN where CHN seemed to be lethal.

Jackson to lock in the middle as his lost his mojo on the edge.

Rhys Martin back to left edge where he and Lewis carved Canberra last year (they also carved us their but this year mo Bj Lealuia or Rapana).

Ogden to start with Tolman.

Cogger to come off the bench at the 30 min mark and replace JMK for 30 min.

And Toomaga on the bench.

Do you's like that?
Why the fuck once again are we still begging for the obvious shuffling of positions and players to happen so deep in the competition!? Same thing happened last year and the same is happening again! Maybe even worse!

I can only put it to Dean Pay having no clue how to get the best out of his side.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can people not fill every thread with petty arguments about Cogger vs Lewis.

If you think either is better good luck to you but avoid insulting other users otherwise reply bans or bans will happen.
I would prefer that some how Pay finds a way to put both + Foran in the 17, after all this year is only about gaining experience... nothing more, and we need both to do that whilst we've got nothing else to gain.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we'll all be happy when we get Jayden Sullivan. When Indian Dog see this guy Lewis will only be a distant memory...lol
Who the fook is this guy :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Na he's that dragons kid yh?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would pick Lewis over Cogger anytime, at least lewis gives 100% and tries different things in attack, ok he's made some mistakes but he's only young, you have to give him time and considering were running last his mistakes won't cost the doggies a place in the 8, instead of Pay dropping him Pay should have got Turvey and Baa to help the kid as he has potential and yet look at all the chances Lichshit got.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have we signed this fella?
How old is he, looks 16 tops. With a Full Sleeve haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The same people criticising Lewis are the same ones saying last year he shouldn't be picked in first grade. But he did get picked and he helped turn our season around. He will only get better.
Not true. I literally said he should've been picked well before the circle jerk started on him. However I knew his limitations as I had seen him play in the lower grades and not just fapped over a few firstgrade games. Bloke has gone backwards and hasn't improved in the slightest, he had 2 months to do something and didn't deliver at all. He needs to play in reserves and improve his game and let someone else have a shot, would also help if worked out if wants to be a half or 5/8.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The same people criticising Lewis are the same ones saying last year he shouldn't be picked in first grade. But he did get picked and he helped turn our season around. He will only get better.
Nope not true at all, I was calling for him to get a run for ages last year. Maybe you didn't notice as I like most don't constantly remind people about it lol. Lewis was playing shit that's why he got dropped. If he comes back and plays better and we never see Cogger again than power to Lachlan as the stint in reserves will have provided the kick up the ass he needed.