Lachlan Lewis

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I fully expect LL to be named as half later today, probably Holland back too. I have been privileged to follow our great club since mid 1960s, all the champion players since then. Imo LL shows as much potential as most of our greats, not all eg. Baa, Turvey etc. We got a glimpse of his potential last year, second year in still working on his game with the coaching staff. Last year it was noticeable that other players were more confident with him in the side, at the moment his game is still evolving but we have seen in his relatively small number of games that he can do things only very good footballers can.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you’ll be disappointed I bet the only change will be Elliot in for Napa.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need a statue of Lachlan Lewis infront of Belmore Stadium and the grandstand should be renamed to the Lachlan Lewis Stand.

We also need to secure Lachy for another 8 years at $1.2m a season

Also need to give him the keys to Belmore

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I cant believe Lewis is even up for consideration for us this weekend, he should be in the QLD halves :P... wouldnt miss the tackles Munster and DCE would make haha

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No Lewis, although I wouldn’t be disappointed if he was named, the years done, he may as well go out there and play a little footy, throw it round, have some fun. In fact they ALL should!! stuff the game plan (not that their was much of one) and just give us some excitement..!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds was infinitely better than Lewis and I didn't want a bar of Josh. I'm fucking almost feeling like I under appreciated Josh at this stage and was way too harsh on him. This circle jerk over such an average player is ridiculous and really highlights the mediocrity surrounding our club atm.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be happy to see Lachie back at 7 playing left edge.

Foran back on the right edge with CHN where CHN seemed to be lethal.

Jackson to lock in the middle as his lost his mojo on the edge.

Rhys Martin back to left edge where he and Lewis carved Canberra last year (they also carved us their but this year no Bj Lealuia or Rapana).

Ogden to start with Tolman.

Cogger to come off the bench at the 30 min mark and replace JMK for 30 min.

And Toomaga on the bench.

Do you's like that?

Last edited:

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a statue of Lachlan Lewis infront of Belmore Stadium and the grandstand should be renamed to the Lachlan Lewis Stand.

We also need to secure Lachy for another 8 years at $1.2m a season

Also need to give him the keys to Belmore
What no ticker tape parade?

Reaction score
Lachlan is good, just needs time. It’s pay needs to go ever since he can develop him into the better player. Ever since pay took over we have been favourite for the wooden spoon

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cool story. I hope he performs well against a raiders aide missing 8 stars. Lol

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would be happy for The Prince to stay in reserves fir a while really dont care much about fg at the moment till someone decides were serious. Happy to watch lewis go around in reserves with a few of the others who have passion. Do them the world of good to play under someone who has a game plan that can be altered if it dosent work.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he gets a start now Forans back but I think we still need cogger at 7

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
even with the exiled Prince of Belmore back in the team we will struggle to beat the Mounties.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
can you unban me from the other lewis thread so i can embarrass the clowns further or you are feeling too sorry for them that you only banned me from the thread while they bait post me all day?
I wasn't the one that thread banned you on that so I'll leave it up to that mod to unban you.

Opinions are fine, insults aren't.

I think some people are becoming obsessed with proving they are right and converting other posters on their opinion which neither side is going to do.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty i don't know if it changes much at all.
The things that stick out as obvious = Jacko to lock, leave CHN on an edge for 80mins. Pick either Martin or RFM to start on the other edge and leave the other on bench.
Sort out the kicking game which has been fuckin terrible for years.
Tolman benched for ogden and he can rotate with Jacko. 2 more big boys on the bench but sorry elliot misses out.
8. Napa
10. Ogden
11. CHN
12. Martin
13. Jacko
14. Tolman
15. RFM
16. Toomaga
17. Fualolol

Lets start bashing *****. Too small of a pack having Smith, Elliot, Tolman , Jacko.
Time to shake things up and start having a dig at rolling over teams

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds was infinitely better than Lewis and I didn't want a bar of Josh. I'm fucking almost feeling like I under appreciated Josh at this stage and was way too harsh on him. This circle jerk over such an average player is ridiculous and really highlights the mediocrity surrounding our club atm.
I think we'll all be happy when we get Jayden Sullivan. When Indian Dog see this guy Lewis will only be a distant memory...lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be honest here bro do you have a personal issue with five-eighths?

Noddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm with you to an extent.
Lewis has to prove he can do more than pass and kick. He does not run the ball at all and to be a great half you have to take the line on at times.
Our main problem is lack of quality outside of Cogger and Foran.
Jackson has to play in the middle. He is playing like another Tolman out wide.
Tolman has to keep his hands off the ball FFS.