Not open for further replies.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Foran is a very good player but we were trying to get out of him what he never was a halfback with a kicking game.

He has never had a good kicking game I think we can still get quality out of Foran.
Foran hasn't been a very good player since 2014. People need to stop thinking that we have the same Foran.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reputation?

Whats he done since 2014?

His performance's for Parra and Warriors along with all the baggage and injury he brought along deserved a million dollar pay day?

I understand your love for Lichaa as he is your cousin and that can cloud anyones judgement as family does come first, but after reading your rubble about Foran over the last year, you're definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed

Thanks mate

That was a garbage post

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reputation?

His performance's for Parra and Warriors along with all the baggage and injury he brought along deserved a million dollar pay day?

I understand your love for Lichaa as he is your cousin and that can cloud anyones judgement as family does come first, but after reading your rubble about Foran over the last year, you're definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed

Get off his back mate
He wears our colors so start supporting him.
On his day he is a world class champion that can win us a premiership..
He has been there done that.
He has sorted his off field stuff and is in a happy place.
That alone shows me he has mental toughness and to come out on the other side.
The rest will come.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get off his back mate
He wears our colors so start supporting him.
On his day he is a world class champion that can win us a premiership..
He has been there done that.
He has sorted his off field stuff and is in a happy place.
That alone shows me he has mental toughness and to come out on the other side.
The rest will come.
Welcome to the kennel Karina!

Dont take the Bulldogs millions for granted and enjoy your stay

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel Karina!

Dont take the Bulldogs millions for granted and enjoy your stay
Your a goose mate.
How about being positive and start supporting the team, including lichaa,clay priest and whom ever else people on here have a crack at....it was not so long ago people were giving Elliott a hard time...where are they now.........the bloke is killing it.

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I had a chat with Terry Lamb a the KIA stand on Sunday and he reckons our best chance is with Foran who on all accounts will be okay and will be better off for the long break. The chances of us being consistently competitive with a young and inexperienced halves pairing are slim IMHO and Foran would teach Lewis a lot. Time to get behind Foran - if he is fit and able - and give him a chance to succeed. He showed glimpses of his ability at the beginning of the year. The win: loss ratio stat means absolutely nothing. You need to take into account so many other factors such as Woods, Mbye, Hoppa at fullback, no Montoya misreads in defence etc. etc.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Foran is fit, if Foran is fit, if Foran is fit...if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

We literally went through this discussion last year, Foran is busted. People wanted to act like he wasn't yet just a few games in and he could barely run and get up off the floor. He then spent most the game hiding down the short side and and doing fuck all until the end of a set.

Why is he all of a sudden going to be fit next season? Worst player signing in our clubs history.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Foran is fit, if Foran is fit, if Foran is fit...if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

We literally went through this discussion last year, Foran is busted. People wanted to act like he wasn't yet just a few games in and he could barely run and get up off the floor. He then spent most the game hiding down the short side and and doing fuck all until the end of a set.

Why is he all of a sudden going to be fit next season? Worst player signing in our clubs history.
Because when he came to us he was playing injured for the warriors and didn't have enough time to fully recover but now hes got his surgery done and has enough time to full prepare for next season and be the fittest he can be without any disruptions. You act like hes the only player in the Nrl that plays fucking busted. In a comp like nrl players are busted every week and still back up.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reputation?

I wouldn’t talk like that to a Phalangist. He’s got more than sharp tools in his shed mate. Ever watched Commando?

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Because when he came to us he was playing injured for the warriors and didn't have enough time to fully recover but now hes got his surgery done and has enough time to full prepare for next season and be the fittest he can be without any disruptions. You act like hes the only player in the Nrl that plays fucking busted. In a comp like nrl players are busted every week and still back up.
Garbage

The flop didnt injury his toe nail and wrist at the Warriors. That fell apart once he started playing this season. The flop is made out of paper mache.

You want an expert opinion on the issue? No better expert than a former premiership winning player and coach of the great bulldogs, as well as a former kangaroos coach, Chris Anderson

Coaching great questions Bulldogs' recruitment of Foran
7Sport 2September,2017, 5:03 am GMT

The Bulldogs are dealing with the fallout from their worst season in years, and now a former coach has thrown a spanner in the works.

Premiership-winning coach Chris Anderson has raised serious concerns about Canterbury's recruitment of Kieran Foran for next season.

Anderson is one of the most respected voices in the game, and he doesn't think Foran is worth the investment.

"I think he's a tremendous footballer," the former Canterbury, Cronulla and Melbourne coach told 7News.

"But I don't think he's a great investment.

Can Foran turn the Dogs around? Image: Getty
"He's had four clubs in four years - it'd be hard to be confident about that investment."

Anderson also expressed his concerns about the Bulldogs' decline under Des Hasler.

"It hasn't been pleasant for the last couple of years," he said.

"The players look worn out, they look tired mentally and I think Des is trying too hard."

Anderson says the man Foran was signed to replace - Josh Reynolds - hasn't been able to develop under Hasler.

"I haven't seen him improve a lot over the last four years which I think comes down to how structured the football is."

Bulldogs assistant coach Jim Dymock has wasted no time putting his hand up to coach the club if Hasler leaves his post.

Hasler did not attend his Saturday morning press conference, taking what Dymock said was his first day off in their six years together.

That meant the questions surrounding the club's coaching structure were left to the former NSW State of Origin player, and he didn't slap them down.

“Definitely, I have had aspirations of being a head coach,” Dymock said.

“To be head coach of a side I spilt blood for would be an honour for me, I’d definitely put my hand up.

“If the opportunity comes, I think I’m ready. I’ve been coaching now for 13 years. I think I’ve put my time in. I think we’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves though.

“It’s hard for some people, the speculation and the uncertainty, but that’s just the way of the jungle and the world we live in.”

Dymock clarified that Hasler will be at ANZ Stadium on Sunday, saying the two-time premiership-winning coach "had a few family commitments ... someone has been sick in the family as well".

Hasler signed a two-year deal earlier this season but the team's poor form since then has seen the coach come under the microscope.

The situation is expected to come to a head next week, with Dymock sure it will be discussed at a board meeting on Tuesday.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score

How about the nerve of some people saying we were getting no value out of Mbye & Woods while we are getting superb value out of foran. Foran needs time to get fit, he will come good, he is the best 5/8 on his day, he will win us a premiership. He is only a lazy mill a year, no need to rush things.

Definitely the worst big money signing at the club by a country mile

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People on here talk about Foz as if he lost all his limbs at war.. he and Lewis will be a solid halves paring

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not fair to compare the two, Foran was playing with an ingrown toenail.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Wakeham aint too far off first grade

Status
Not open for further replies.