Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.
I'm a big advocate of corporate compliance.
However footballers are young men with very limited life experience and kept in cotton wool until they are not useful anymore.

This I don't think is a big deal.
NRL still has Jack de Belin running around in its competition.

Not a bad idea about the speakers.
I would just get Lewis pay a fine and be done with it.
What, he's been so protected no one taught him theft is a bad thing and illegal? He's not 5yrs old (even if he acts like it)

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
some old duck, said she was 80 rang in talkn sport, saying all the members love lachy and why did we let him go. He looks like my grandson she said. the facebook females people love him. nothing to do with his lack of ability for the last 4 years

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know.
This seems like a storm in a teacup to me.

I mean stupid thing to do.
But he didn't even sell the speakers is my understanding.
And even if he did. Just make him pay back the cost of the speakers to the NRL.

What are they going do with all these speakers when covid lockdown NRL bubbles end anyway?
Sell them on EBAY....

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A salute to the legalist pencil necks out there, you are slowly taking over, and your invasion of the NRL is near complete.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
some old duck, said she was 80 rang in talkn sport, saying all the members love lachy and why did we let him go. He looks like my grandson she said. the facebook females people love him. nothing to do with his lack of ability for the last 4 years
A lot of blokes seem to carry on like they love him as well on Facebook hahahahaha it's quite embarrassing how some of them get so upset if you try and explain to them that he isn't a 1st grade standard player

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
these are the same people who rushed onto the field
To wish Reynolds
A happy farewell. Members you are happy that they spend cash on the club and attend games but take their opinion on player recruitment and any knowledge of the game at a basic level
With a grain of salt. Sadly the kennel
Has 85% with less knowledge of the game than the grandma on Facebook but with the attitude to match the experience of Phillip Gould

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of blokes seem to carry on like they love him as well on Facebook hahahahaha it's quite embarrassing how some of them get so upset if you try and explain to them that he isn't a 1st grade standard player
Honestly the conduct of upwards of 50 to 100
Members on this forum and their conduct in support
Of this player means their posts should never ever be taken seriously again. They would scream until
They were black and blue about him being a Bulldogs future great after passing it into the side line three times a game in 2019, pure insanity

Last edited:

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly the conduct of upwards of 50 to 100
Members on this forum and their conduct in support
Of this player means their posts should never ever be taken seriously again. They would scream until
They were black and blue about him being a Bulldogs future great after passing it into the side line three times a game in 2019, pure insanity
hey Hey HEEEYYYY.

HOW DARE YOU.

It is not Lachies fault the winger wasn't standing in the first row of seating ready for lachies cut out pass. This is all on the winger.

leave our Lachy ALONE... look at his hair its amazing

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Life is easier when you are good looking - whether getting a job, getting a promotion or being given the benefit of the doubt - how you look makes a difference.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was dumb, but the rules should be applied with a bit of contextual awareness and discretion. Woohoo, he did a maybe prank with a speaker worth a few hundred dollars? Compared with stuff some current players have done it is dumb but relatively harmless. Fine based on the value of the speakers, a warning, and move on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I did hear that HAHA