Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Calm down mate … who gives a fuck honestly
Was that post from Brady directed at me? Lol
I didn’t even see it maybe mods removed it which is good. Hopefully he gets a ban too for that.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets be fair Lewis is only doing what he's been doing his entire career here. Stealing from us

Thank fuck this guy is now gone up shit creek. I can't wait to see the back of him, now for Allan, Elliot, Flannagan and Waddell and we'll have a normal side once again.

This squad has all the drama of the SBW - Mason squad without any of the talent

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kill 2 birds with one stone use the same “you’re sacked” speech on Elliot and now Lewis

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so hot fingers stood down LMAO

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This year keeps getting better and better........

Bulldogs player investigated for allegedly stealing from the NRL, trying to sell online

The NRL’s integrity unit is investigating Canterbury player Lachlan Lewis over a “serious matter”.

Channel 9 journalist Danny Weidler broke the news on Twitter on Friday afternoon.

The Bulldogs confirmed in a statement Lewis has been stood down pending the investigation, after the club took the matter to the NRL.

Weidler tweeted; “serious matter: Bulldogs board discussed the matter. The issue was discovered by the club in the last 24 hours”.

Weidler later tweeted again, revealing; “Lewis is alleged to have taken property belonging to the team and NRL and attempted to sell it on eBay”.

The NRL provided each team with a number of home comforts for the team room, such as a Playstation and other electronic goods.

It is alleged that Lewis was caught on the hotel’s CCTV, wearing a hood and taking a soundbar speaker.

It’s believed Lewis earns $450,000 from the Bulldogs a year, but he is accused of then attempting to sell the item online.

The halfback has been with the Bulldogs squad in Queensland and has been playing in recent weeks.
The news comes one day after the NRL handed a $10,000 fine to Canterbury forward Adam Elliott.
Last Sunday, Elliott was kicked out of a Gold Coast restaurant after being found in a toilet cubicle with NRLW player Millie Boyle, who was given a warning over the matter.

Elliott has been stood down for the remainder of the season. On Friday evening the club announced it has issued Elliott a breach notice for bringing the club into disrepute.
The Bulldogs are on the bottom of the ladder and will get the wooden spoon in two weeks’ time.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If true, it's a sad day when a young man going to visit his grandmother is considered a "serious incident" and needs to be investigated by an integrity unit. What the fuck has this world come to.
Well it is a breach of the COVID bubble.......

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lets be fair Lewis is only doing what he's been doing his entire career here. Stealing from us

Thank fuck this guy is now gone up shit creek. I can't wait to see the back of him, now for Allan, Elliot, Flannagan and Waddell and we'll have a normal side once again.

This squad has all the drama of the SBW - Mason squad without any of the talent
he has been impersonating a NRL for the last 4 years, that is worth jail time on its own

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it is either speakers or grandma, the "very serious incident" language needs to be reflected on.

If he broke the biosecurity bubble, he is out for the last two weeks, end of story. He doesn't have a contract next season, we might never hear of him again. If the last thing I did as an NRL player was get in trouble for going to pay a visit to old Gran I could actually live with that.
The article from FOX says he was caught on CCTV wearing a hood and taking the soundbar...