1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by Jackson_1994, Jan 7, 2020.

?

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2020.
  1. Yes

63 vote(s)
    43.2%
  2. No

75 vote(s)
    51.4%
  3. This is too much pressure. AHH!!

8 vote(s)
    5.5%
  1. Baseball Furies

Baseball Furies Kennel Enthusiast

I think if you want to nail down a rep spot, in the short term at least, Souths look a better avenue than we do, a proven rep coach who has won premierships and a much better roster is more attractive than us at this stage. Also, in those negotiations who knows if Souths through Crowe etc. didn’t dangle some opportunities the way of his girlfriend through contacts - that is speculation of course, but who knows.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Natboy II

Natboy II Kennel Enthusiast

I treat people how they treat me and I also have a very long memory.
    I’d rather see how we go rather than predict the worst, particularly when we are on par with the other clubs salary cap wise. Just remember, most is our opinions and not factual.

We will definitely miss Foran when he was on the field. I wish he’d face reality that his career looks over. We could employ him as a halves coach with Shifty and push the NRL to do what they did with Inglis & Burgess.

I disagree that we have done nothing. Imagine if Dib & Castle were still here? We’d have no one left and how the hell were they going to pay Tedesco? (and Moses if Des agreed).

They have dug us out of more holes than people realise. Our junior pathways have also improved out of sight and we will reap the benefits for years to come.

It’s easy for people to kick us when we are down but imagine being a player giving your guts for the club. They are doing their best & deserve our support

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Best Post Best Post x 2
  3. kungfuman

kungfuman Kennel Regular

Didn't know a prop was our priority sorry

4. kungfuman

kungfuman Kennel Regular

Imagine Shifty and Foran as our halves coaches working on Wakeham and Cogger !

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Natboy II

They’d be great. I don’t think Shifty wants to do it full-time at the moment but if he was part time and Foran full-time they’d also work wonders on our younger guys

6. CaRomelo Koala

CaRomelo Koala Previously CaRomelo Koala

oh suprise suprise another thread hijacked by Natboy and that bloke that always hands in his membership

give it a rest guys

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Natboy II

It’s on-topic in a discussion forum....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Bulldogs09

Bulldogs09 Kennel Immortal

I’ve likely been a member longer than you.

As natboy said it’s completely on topic and in a suitable adult discussion.

9. kungfuman

kungfuman Kennel Regular

Unless you know what the board and coach do about who we are trying to buy its all just guesswork and to say we aren't getting Arrow is probably or maybe because we are chasing a different prop but who knows not us

10. CaRomelo Koala

CaRomelo Koala Previously CaRomelo Koala

I think this is the first time you 2 have agreed with each other! I think you just like arguing.

lol and whats the point if you've been a member longer than me? Member of what? TK Or the Bulldogs? TK - who cares haha. Is your opinion more valid?

If we're talking bulldogs ticketed member from what I see on here you hand in your membership once every 3 months, although credit to you - you haven't had a tantrum lately.
    So if you're talking continuous membership its very unlikely you've been a member longer than anyone really [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1