Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Is swapping Lewis with Addo-Carr a good swap?

• Yes

Votes: 63 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 51.4%
  • This is too much pressure. AHH!!

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm sure it was you that said both latrell and jac would cost over 2M
Not that I recall mate. I wouldn’t pay more than 1.4 for both of them

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We had a world class player who was rated the best winger of the decade in Brett Morris and we still failed!!! Wat makes ppl think a winger who doesn’t come in for work that we are going to succeed

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carnt live in the past mate.
We need to keep on keeping on
We had a world class player who was rated the best winger of the decade in Brett Morris and we still failed!!! Wat makes ppl think a winger who doesn’t come in for work that we are going to succeed

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Carnt live in the past mate.
We need to keep on keeping on
Tell some of the ppl still living in 2004!! Wat I’m saying is same style player with no improvement in halves progressively.... addo Carr and Morris have speed and doesn’t look for work

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Because we don't have half our squad on backended deals in 2021 and will be able to build our squad so he does get quality ball

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris was pretty thrashed when we got him and I still think he made a positive impact. Addo Carr is a rare opportunity that doesn’t come up often it’s short sighted to suggest he won’t make an impact for 2020.. you get him now if you can for future years.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fake news I say. Why would the storm at drift go, and then swap JAC for a HB??? Nonsense I say.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes if that what it takes to get the best winger in the game.

We will have Wakeham and Cogger in 2020 then spend Forans money to get a gun half to play with Wakeham in 2021.

Cogger could be cut loose in 2021 not fussed.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We shouldn’t have to swap. Just buy him ffs
Well some common sence finally. We wont win comp by bringing him here this year.
Bring him in at end of this season. But im not confident either that club will get next season right.
Like lyn said, we only need a good prop and goal kicker to win comp because thats what they did in the 90s.
Huge fucking worry that comment alone.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well some common sence finally. We wont win comp by bringing him here this year.
Bring him in at end of this season. But im not confident either that club will get next season right.
Like lyn said, we only need a good prop and goal kicker to win comp because thats what they did in the 90s.
Huge fucking worry that comment alone.
When did she say that?
We are negotiating with the Storm but they have conditions to be met before they release him

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing if we don't do the swap, which looks likely, and wait for next year to offer a deal other clubs may have cap space for that year too.

If clubs like the Roosters or even Souths some how find room to offer him a contract, I know where I'd be going and it isn't a bottom feeder club like ours is at the minute.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When did she say that?
We are negotiating with the Storm but they have conditions to be met before they release him
I never heard her say that but you know it could be true... 1 more real good prop is all we need IF Renouf continues
Only thing if we don't do the swap, which looks likely, and wait for next year to offer a deal other clubs may have cap space for that year too.

If clubs like the Roosters or even Souths some how find room to offer him a contract, I know where I'd be going and it isn't a bottom feeder club like ours is at the minute.
Agree - I’d try and get the 2021 and beyond deal in place now and then put the pressure on storm to release him for 2020 same way Souths are with Arrow. I mean assuming this is all legit and he wants to come.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I reckon we may end up paying the transfer fee instead of doing the swap.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone actually believe any of this happened? I doubt the media know anything and are probably making everything up.

Just look at the media circus around Latrell Mitchell. Most are made up stories. Journos look at which other high profile player wants to leave, and out come all the articles about them.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What you’re saying doesn’t match the moves the Storm actually made.
You might not rate Jacks or Hughes at half but the Storm must have felt good enough about both of them to move Hughes to half and release Croft to Brisbane.
it does when they are losing 4 backs over a 2 year period quite suddenly though? Chambers and Scott this year and JAC and Suli next.. Hughes is a first grader though and he could plug the gap for Bellamy in the back line if they found a new half was my thought.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something stinks down in melb, chambers and scott gone, suli and the fox going, either they can see no future in melb anymore or someones done a dog act.
By the way even if we got addo carr why would we need to swap a player, how arrogant are they, go to the market and find one with addo carrs contract worth.
How fucking childish.