Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I saw in him was confidence. Like someone mentioned, he was smiling when he walked on the field, like he knew it was gonna be fun and things were going to be alright.

I also like his defence. And I say this in the context of our halves in recent times, as they have been turnstiles.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What I saw in him was confidence. Like someone mentioned, he was smiling when he walked on the field, like he knew it was gonna be fun and things were going to be alright.

I also like his defence. And I say this in the context of our halves in recent times, as they have been turnstiles.
Damn right !! The kid oozes confidence.. he is going to be one hell of a player.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The real issue is, over the next few years, because we cant throw money at good upcoming players other clubs will cannabalise us. That will really give me the shits if it happens.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Wait until the kid settles in 1st grade and takes control of this team... There's plenty of Thurston about him.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done to the team and in particular Lewis but it’s one game and while he did a commendable job let’s not put the weight of the club in expectations on him and just take him one game at a time for what he can offer. Frawley started some what the same and now look at the comments he attracts LOL ... WELL DONE Lachlan, I hope he gets many more opportunities to not only cement a first grade spot but show case his skill set for all supporters to see.

Reactions: DT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cleeland and Frawley best start shopping themselves around... there's no future here for them now.

I knew Lewis would do well tonight.. he's a real competitor and never takes a back foot.

Great confidence builder winning today.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleeland and Frawley best start shopping themselves around... there's no future here for them now.

I knew Lewis would do well tonight.. he's a real competitor and never takes a back foot.

Great confidence builder winning today.
Aren’t they both off contract anyway? I want Lewis and Foran in the halves for 2019. Lewis needs to be signed up!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark this kid down as a future champion.

Hoping that he's not wearing a Broncos jumper in the near future.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year

1. Hoppa
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Brown an absolute must
10. Klemmer
11. RFM
12. Martin (gk)
13.Jackson (c)

14. JMK
15. Danny.F
16. Ogden
17. Elliott

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next year

1. Hoppa
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
11. RFM
12. Martin (gk)
13.Jackson (c)

14. JMK
15. Danny.F
16. Ogden
17. Elliott
That’s actually not a bad side

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next year

1. Hoppa
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
10. Klemmer
11. RFM
12. Martin (gk)
13.Jackson (c)

14. JMK
15. Danny.F
16. Ogden
17. Elliott

Honest question but given Foran’s body and mental issues do you really expect him to play?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brown has to be our hooker. Kicking game is great. Creative good service good game awareness experienced as well. Pay needs to swallow his pride and start playing him more.
He should have come on with 30 to go

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a smaller bloke but fuck me he can tackle around the legs and has a go good on

Status
Not open for further replies.