L.Perrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lloyd is carving up NSW cup when he plays and should get a crack sooner rather than later tbh

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be good for both parties if he went to another club.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be good for both parties if he went to another club.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Loud's ok. Like he's not a total marshmellow but not effective either. His body shape hasn't improved and his development in a technical sense is lacking. He has size but no speed or real drive. He doesn't have an offload and can't hit and spin. What did we see back then when we first poached him? I don't know.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lurker reporting we are still trying to offload l.perrett to ease cap pressure... i just dont get it, nsw cup player of the year, better then faulalo and elliot, we are light on fowards (with brown and trex gone).... wtf is happening?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lurker reporting we are still trying to offload l.perrett to ease cap pressure... i just dont get it, nsw cup player of the year, better then faulalo and elliot, we are light on fowards (with brown and trex gone).... wtf is happening?
Just Des things. Should be in our 17 next year and get a fair go imo.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
cap pressure??

how fucked up is our squad if we have cap pressure! sure Klemmer & Jackson should be on decent dollars but I believe the follow players are on Massive overs going on what they've shown over the last 2 yrs

Graham (shadow of his former self and no better than many bench players at other clubs)
Mbye (Talked up as some super star...yet to see it about all he has done is run down 2 players cant believe he's on around $750,000)
Eastwood ( Fat, unfit & at times last year looked very uninterested with some very poor efforts' in defence, seems to be injured a lot)
Lichaa (talked up as a super star in waiting & about all he's done is get rockets from team mates)
Tolman (was once one of my favourites now he's looks like a talentless bum)
J Morris ( always injured very slow and doesn't test the defensive line is on huuuuge overs!!)
B Morris ( we got him too late, on fb wages but only a winger has almost missed more games than he's played through injury)
Stanley (who cares what he gets...its too much, its like having a spectator on the roster)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr I reporting that the lurker still hangs around mens toilet blocks hoping to get a glimpse of wedding tackle.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mr I reporting that the lurker still hangs around mens toilet blocks hoping to get a glimpse of wedding tackle.
Yet there are people on this Forum that still take notice on what he prints LOL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I believe he has and is being given a fair go TBH
No he hasn't. Des has decided he isn't getting a run for whatever reason and has decided to shaft him to the fringes. Him not playing because he was "18th man" was also bs. The bloke has plenty of ability and it is obvious he actually wants to play for the dogs otherwise he would of taken off after his shit treatment by the club.

N

Natboy

Maybe Des got him mixed up with Sam Perrett? That explains how the fuck Sam was allowed to play first grade this year

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Des got him mixed up with Sam Perrett? That explains how the fuck Sam was allowed to play first grade this year
It'd make sense. Only Des would be crazy/stupid enough to stick a prop on the wing

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Butterfingers Perrett would be no huge loss. Has had many tastes in the big league and produced zilch
Cool. We will play faulalo or elliot instead... and he has played 25 games, most of which were limited minutes off the bench (some games didnt even play)... hardly given a decent crack

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much could L.Perrett possibly be on if we require salary cap relief?

Isnt Graham on 750k and Brett Morris on 900k?

Either we are nowhere near the cap, we cannot attract 3rd party sponsors or we are paying overs for 15 out of the 17

Caz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Butterfingers Perrett would be no huge loss. Has had many tastes in the big league and produced zilch
Cool. We will play faulalo or elliot instead... and he has played 25 games, most of which were limited minutes off the bench (some games didnt even play)... hardly given a decent crack
25 games albeit with limited minutes is still a fair shot in the big yard, and he showed fuck all but errors and general lethargy.

Furthermore, you're willing to bash Elliott when he's had far less opportunities and of these spent multiple 80 minute stints on the pine.

Elliott is cut from the same cloth as Jacko & Finucane, has the goods and is as tough as a Western qld cattle dog. This will be proven in time. I expect him to start in the back row in the absence of She-Rex next year and Eastwood hopefully reverting to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.