l DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 10 | Bulldogs v Warriors

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting from last night Assassin...someone is fibbing. Guess we will find out who reasonably soon.

@DavidDizmon There doesn't seem to be much player transfer activity compared to recent season, No big names off contract. Inu to be released?

The Lurker: Shhh. You are putting me out of a job! It is quiet. Inu may go before June 30, there are a few clubs keen. Dogs will let him go. Not good for them off the field.

Krisnan is dropping the boys off at the airport.

Looks like we won't see him in nz!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Krisnan is dropping the boys off at the airport.

Looks like we won't see him in nz!
Looks like hell have to wait till origin to get a run ,kills me brown gets picked ahead of him

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Warriors had a big win last week so in true warrior style they're due for a smashing this week!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Should be a tough game with both teams smashing their opponents last week. Whoever can put that aside and start a fresh knowing that last week means nothing in this game will go well. Dogs have the games and wins on the board so baring complacency we can grind these guys out. Last time we played was the first game after a coach loss and they played with heart, we absorbed that and finished over the top. Same formula should win this one. Dogs by 8.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not see us loosing in a long time, Mighty Dogs by 10.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Another week, another loss for the NSW Cup side. Now second last on the ladder.

Panthers 35
Dogs 28

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Tries: C Thompson 2, L Burr, R Maitua, D Minute
Goals: K Inu 4

Penrith Panthers
Tries: K Naiqama 3, E Nabuli, B Murdoch Masila, B Cartwright
Goals: B Cartwright 5
Field Goals: B Cartwright

On another note ... Krisnan dropping the boys at the airport in TRex's car.
http://instagram.com/p/oCEfF7yq8c/

Dogzilla, Tim Browne, Tim Lafai, TRex

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Hopefully we can get the job in a more convincing manner this time around. In saying that I'm confident the boys will put in a good performance this weekend.

On a side note, seriously pissed off that we are the delayed game for the second week running. A big f*ck you to channel 9 :grinning:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as cummins or badger aren't refs then the refs shouldn't be a problem.
I fear Hayne the most, Hasler seems to have addressed poor discipline this year, no point giving away meters.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I fear Hayne the most, Hasler seems to have addressed poor discipline this year, no point giving away meters.
Well cummins imaginary late penalty against the panthers was a big **** up. I think he had money on the game

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How come NRL.com show kick off at 9pm today ??
How the hell are public supposed to know kick off times?
No wonder crowd figures are down.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting from last night Assassin...someone is fibbing. Guess we will find out who reasonably soon.

@DavidDizmon There doesn't seem to be much player transfer activity compared to recent season, No big names off contract. Inu to be released?

The Lurker: Shhh. You are putting me out of a job! It is quiet. Inu may go before June 30, there are a few clubs keen. Dogs will let him go. Not good for them off the field.

Lurker is full of shit.

Inu clearly stated to Fox Sports the other day he was happy at the club, the club are happy with him, and he wants to see his contract out with us. Also that he wants to fight to get back his first grade spot, and that he only had the plate removed from his shattered jaw a few weeks back.

Yet everyone thinks he's on the outer.

Shittalkers v1.01

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Definitely, the boys you have named are not the weak links that's for sure.
I just wonder at the persistence of cross field bombs when we aren't getting a result from them and are simply playing for luck/a deflection/bat back and are put up based on a lack of alternative ideas on the 5th.
It's a deliberate ploy to avoid kicking dead and giving an extra tackle.
The NRL really need to look at that rule, it should be like icing the puck in ice hockey, only applies to kicks from inside your own half.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Lurker is full of shit.

Inu clearly stated to Fox Sports the other day he was happy at the club, the club are happy with him, and he wants to see his contract out with us. Also that he wants to fight to get back his first grade spot, and that he only had the plate removed from his shattered jaw a few weeks back.

Yet everyone thinks he's on the outer.

Shittalkers v1.01
hmmm, where have i heard this before? ;)

im not saying he will or wont leave. im just saying i dont believe what any player or journo says these days.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope we win and Manly lose to open a 4 point gap already.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance but what tym (sydney) will the game be played so i can try jump on and look for it?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
One strategy that I suggest we employ is the one that worked in our Round 6 clash against the Warriors, that being sending big men like Kasiano and Williams at Shaun Johnson and their other "X-Factor" players like Tomkins to wear them out, so their main weapons become sloppy in defense and too tired to keep making big plays in attack.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What side of the field does Johnson usually defend on? Would be nice to get T-Rex motoring at him, fend at the ready.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Last time we played the Warriors we were missing Big Kas ... he's hitting form at the moment and ives us a huge amount of go forward.

We are missing Pritchard from our lineup.

But this will show who are the good coaches. Hasler will have noted from that game and recent Warriors games who the danger men are, and who our players have to target.

Interesting fact that Bulldogs are currently the most effective 1 on 1 tacklers in the NRL.

Bulldogs have best defence in the comp, and if the Cowboys continue against the Roosters, that best defence in comp may be by quite a margin.

Bulldogs score an average of 24 points a game, and conceed only 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.