Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Former Rabbitoh Kyle Turner has passed away.

No cause of death yet but suspect Mental Health issues as most reports list lifeline and other mental health agencies.

Much love to his family and friends during this time.

FB_IMG_1692408288832.jpg

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man, that’s so sad. Sending love to his family. So devastating to know how low he must’ve felt, poor guy. Gone way too young.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Extremely sad news, only 31. Devastating for his family & friends. R.I.P

He was a strong character to not give up on his NRL career despite the injury set backs.

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very sad news. Wasn't that perennial grub Paul Gallen the one who gave him the neck injury? Seem to remember it was during the All Stars game in 2015? Was never the same after that.

BulldogsMate

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He was from Coonabarabran, a small town not far from where I’m from. Sad to hear about his passing.
Mental health is something that needs a lot more funding/backing, there isn’t much out in the country areas especially.
May he RIP.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn’t Kyle turner the player who missed lots of games to concussion?
I'm not sure on that. But if so, perhaps they need to check if CTE was a factor. Even if there's no planned legal action, I think more monitoring needs to happen moving forwards.

Anyway

Condolences to his family and friends. Way too young to go.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was a good player, pretty sure there was a article about him few years back where he mentined he was still fit and training and waiting for a club to recruit him, surprised no club put there hand out to recruit the bloke