Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would've preferred waiting another season to get a better half. Not bog ourselves down with him for another 3 years.

He failed in a well oiled back to back premiership roosters team.

Roosters won their first grand final with Cooper cronk having a busted shoulder and only marshalling the team around the field. Flanagan stepped in and completely failed to impress
Roosters played good footy all year.
It got too much for them and they crashed and burned in the last 3 games.
Hardly his fault, the whole team struggled.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would've preferred waiting another season to get a better half. Not bog ourselves down with him for another 3 years.

He failed in a well oiled back to back premiership roosters team.

Roosters won their first grand final with Cooper cronk having a busted shoulder and only marshalling the team around the field. Flanagan stepped in and completely failed to impress
Failed to impress in a team that lost Verrils and Radley early in the season, Mitchell and Cronk in the off season etc etc. He didn't fail. He was crucified.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Straight out I wouldn’t be as excited if Pay or SG were still head coach and we landed Flanno. Hoping Baz can make the kid a star. Welcome to Canterbury brother!!
we wouldnt have got him if they were still coaching.
his father would only send him to a very strong club so he has must have big wraps on TB also.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Failed to impress in a team that lost Verrils and Radley early in the season, Mitchell and Cronk in the off season etc etc. He didn't fail. He was crucified.
he didnt fail, his stats were better than other former legends in their first year.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hahahahahajajajajhahahajaj

His old man is a drug cheat and clearly thinks his son is not good enough to be at the Snarks....:tired::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But..

1. Meaney
  2. JAC
  3. Hoppa
  4. Cotric
  5. DWZ
  6. Avo
  7. Flanagan
  8. Thompson
  9. Block of Cheese
  10. Jack Hetherington
  11. RFM
  12. To’omaga
  13. Jackson
  14. Lewis
  15. Stimson
  16. Britt
  17. Napa
Britt and Napa. Are you on drugs?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Party on dude and keep the humor coming. A serious kennel is a boring kennel :grinning:

I think this best sums up season 2020 for us:

The Bulldogs are making a help line available for fans who are disappointed with their team's recent performance. The help line number is 0800 10 10 10. That's 0800 won nothing won nothing won nothing. :tonguewink: A disgruntled Bronco organization is set to do the same :grinning:
That's gold vlasnik. If there's one thing I like more than a pun it's a maths pun.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont read the paper and Im not on twitter so I got the good oil first from the kennel and Nasheed. All Im saying is that he said it first on the kennel no one else on the kennel including you said as much.
how was he correct? it was in the paper and on twitter before he posted it.
he said he signed last thursday and he has not signed as yet.
so explain how he is correct? any niff nuff could have made up what he said but he was wrong

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On radio early afternoon $1200 million over 3 years,with roosters to pay $100k in 2021,apparently the sharks offered similar money,but because his father is apparently on the nose there,he took the dogs offer,good signing for us.
$1200 Million...or $1.2 billion for a halfback.....fuck me. That's ridiculous money.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dont read the paper and Im not on twitter so I got the good oil first from the kennel and Nasheed. All Im saying is that he said it first on the kennel no one else on the kennel including you said as much.
no one is fucking dumb enough to re quote the paper or twitter.
if you are relying on the kennel for information you are in massive trouble lmao

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters played good footy all year.
It got too much for them and they crashed and burned in the last 3 games.
Hardly his fault, the whole team struggled.
I'm not speaking about just the last 3 games though, out side of Bulldogs (viewing at 100%), I watched at least 90% of every side's games, so I'm speaking throughout the season. He wasn't impressive.