Official Kyle Flanagan signs 3 year deal

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully a full recovery and the AC joint doesn't re occur. Happy with the buy he is a great goal kicker, thought he was solid all year and a bit rough he copped it for roosters season

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would've preferred waiting another season to get a better half. Not bog ourselves down with him for another 3 years.

He failed in a well oiled back to back premiership roosters team.

Roosters won their first grand final with Cooper cronk having a busted shoulder and only marshalling the team around the field. Flanagan stepped in and completely failed to impress
You have underestimated the impact of Latrell Mitchell in that win

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if Flanno can have any pulling power in bringing Brailey over from the sharks. Aren’t they best mates?

That would be a decent addition. Not quite as good as Grant but I think better then Smith.
Mentioned this before. Would gladly suffer with Katoa and JMK for another season if this could gain traction lol but I think Blayke isn't off until 2023 now. Blayke is warming up nicely and improved every game this year, will be the best hooker in the game alongside Grant in a couple years

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1b4db064-22ae-4ba5-ba29-53d887a42bf1.jpg

Lachlan Lewis v Kyle Flanagan.

Thoughts.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Glad I could get this ball rolling with my thread lol. Happy to see the kid come out and talk positively about our club. Nothing like recruiting quality that's been scorned, will help foster a us against them mentality and make the boy appreciate being backed which yields confidence and results

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Says the idiot who was deep throating lewis. Get lewis cock out of your mouth so people can understand you.
Hahaha show me a single post where I pumped him up as you claim champion.

Stick to the Election thread circus with the rest of the forums dregs. Let the big boys discuss the footy here.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha show me a single post where I pumped him up as you claim champion.

Stick to the Election thread circus with the rest of the forums dregs. Let the big boys discuss the footy here.
What's this about your deep throating someone else but me?

This is what I hate about the Kennel. You put out. Bend over. Do the dirty work. And people still go elsewhere to get their jollies.

It hurts mate. It really hurts.