Kurtley Beale for fullback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was a Joeys boy so I don't think he would have played any league over the age of 10
He grew up in Blacktown so most likely played as a nipper

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On the back page tonight Hooper said he had it on good authority Des was scouting Beale and the stars seem to be aligning for him to be a bulldog next year... He played league as a junior.

Oh and to join the debate...

Lafai > Inu

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By the way, is he any relation to Gerard Beale (or whatever his name is)?
No I think this bloke
Mutah Wassin Shabazz Beale (born October 11, 1977), better known as Napoleon, is a former member of Tupac Shakur's rap group Outlawz. Beale has since converted to Islam and is now a Motivational speaker.[1]

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
On the back page tonight Hooper said he had it on good authority Des was scouting Beale and the stars seem to be aligning for him to be a bulldog next year... He played league as a junior.

Oh and to join the debate...

Lafai > Inu
Let's bloody hope so.

Was told by mate, that Johns said the people with Des are mate's that live in his street and was just enjoying the game.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's bloody hope so.

Was told by mate, that Johns said the people with Des are mate's that live in his street and was just enjoying the game.
They are rod McQueen (ex wallaby coach) and neil Whittaker (ex nrl ceo)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I swear lafai must of got vicious on some blokes cooks on this forum!!! Lol!! lafai a must in centre!!!
It is a joke. He has been our best backline player all year and outplayed the current Aus centre in Josh Morris. He will be a star.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
By the way, is he any relation to Gerard Beale (or whatever his name is)?
na no relation. But im pretty sure KB's brother played for the dogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Would love to hear from one of the "inside sources" on who our fullback could be for 2015...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anything under or around the 400k is a calculated risk id be willing to take. Anything over that amount and its a pass imo. He does have a few injuries about and believe he needs an op at the end of the year.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would Des draw attention to himself if he was scouting?
Thats part of the deception bro

I really wonder about some posters on here.

2009 - Charged by police with assault
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...laby-falls-foul-of-the-law-20091215-kuft.html

2010 - Urinating in public
http://www.rugby-forums.com/index.php?topic=5075.0
Fined and underwent alcohol councilling.

2012 - Him and Cooper arrested and investigated over scuffle outside hotel.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ru...rtley-Beale-hotel-scuffle-security-staff.html

2013 - Goes into rehab
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...641535361?nk=c842e3bd749abac94d0109f17a9ce109

Seems like the guy has a lot of problems with booze, getting on the booze, and having incidents as a result.

Sure he's out of rehab almost 12 months, but will he relapse?

LOL no .. just .... no.

Lafai > Inu & Loko.
He does have a past but unlike another person we tried to keep he completed and attended his rehab so he has tried to better him self lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a Backline we would have

Beale
Perrett
Morris
Loko
Rona
Lol. Put down the crack pipe.

We dont need Beale. Personally i dont believe the club is even looking for a fullback now, and thats fine by me.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thats part of the deception bro

He does have a past but unlike another person we tried to keep he completed and attended his rehab so he has tried to better him self lol
Todd Carney has completed rehab more than once, and "tried" to better himself.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wonder about some posters on here.

2009 - Charged by police with assault
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/u...laby-falls-foul-of-the-law-20091215-kuft.html

2010 - Urinating in public
http://www.rugby-forums.com/index.php?topic=5075.0
Fined and underwent alcohol councilling.

2012 - Him and Cooper arrested and investigated over scuffle outside hotel.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ru...rtley-Beale-hotel-scuffle-security-staff.html

2013 - Goes into rehab
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...641535361?nk=c842e3bd749abac94d0109f17a9ce109

Seems like the guy has a lot of problems with booze, getting on the booze, and having incidents as a result.

Sure he's out of rehab almost 12 months, but will he relapse?

LOL no .. just .... no.

Lafai > Inu & Loko.
ROFL no..just .... no.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol. Put down the crack pipe.

We dont need Beale. Personally i dont believe the club is even looking for a fullback now, and thats fine by me.
you also need to put the crack pipe down if you think the club is not looking for a fb.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
you also need to put the crack pipe down if you think the club is not looking for a fb.
Considering there are no superstar fullbacks available now or in the near future, we will have to settle for just a solid fullback who isnt a superstar. Now we already have a number of people including Perrett who are "solid" at fullback, so why buy another fullback who isnt any better. Id only want us to get a fullback if he was noticeably better than what we already have (ie a Hayne or Inglis type player), and i think the club will think the same way.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a fullback big time,perret and brown are just band aids

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 21576

in 2013, Beale signed on for one more year at the Waratahs to see if he would have a shot playing for Australia at the RWC2015. Folau is the Wallaby's fullback and the Dogs and NRL are sharpening their pencils as Beale will be the marquee signing for the Dogs in 2015.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Considering there are no superstar fullbacks available now or in the near future, we will have to settle for just a solid fullback who isnt a superstar. Now we already have a number of people including Perrett who are "solid" at fullback, so why buy another fullback who isnt any better. Id only want us to get a fullback if he was noticeably better than what we already have (ie a Hayne or Inglis type player), and i think the club will think the same way.
Perret is an Average fb, he lacks so much. Beale would be an upgrade x100 on Perret.

Status
Not open for further replies.