Kurt Mann to half/5/8

Azoabi7

Waterboy
Reaction score
96963FD3-7CAF-4D12-9B3E-47FB665BEB5C.png

Before you guys bag me out. Have a look at the line engaged stat. Kurt Mann is our number 1 player who engages the line statically, and he has played half of 2 games. Even while watching the games he looks more likely to create chances than either of our halves. I’m not sure if this means Burton stays 5/8, or you being in Sexton to play 7, with Mann 6, Burton left centre and Crichton FB.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know it won’t happen CC is clear about the 5/8 position

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it before round 1..
Mann at 6
Sexton at 7
Mann played 6 a few times for the Knights and Storm from memory.
Get Burton into the 3 with Critta at 4
Tracey at the back
Wilson and JAC on the wing
Taafe at 14 to cover the backline
You dropped Kiraz?

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mann is a solid player and he is the best option for that link man poisiton. Salmon was terrible at it. Edwards was terrible at it. Mann seems to be the best for it. I don't think he needs to be in the halves for it.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mann is a solid player and he is the best option for that link man poisiton. Salmon was terrible at it. Edwards was terrible at it. Mann seems to be the best for it. I don't think he needs to be in the halves for it.
I thought edwards did ok at link man last year considering he was thrust into it. My link man pecking order would be Mann number 1 by a mile, followed by Edwards. Salmon 3rd, just another penrith dud who was a beneficiary of their system and yet disposable from their perspective. He looked good in Trial 1 against the storms SG ball team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s very good would be great in halves throws great balls

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mann is doing the job he already has and doing well. Why move him.
Sexton to come in for hutch is what we need to do. And whoever says sexton can’t even mark his centre bla bla. He’s not meant to mark the centre he’s defending inside perham and co I’m confident he’d be better when defending inside presto and kiraz

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's been excellent at lock for us. He's basically doing what ciraldo wants Salmon to do but just better. Keep him at lock and fuck salmon off.
You make a good point.
we’re playing so light as well. Mann, Morrin and salmon is a recipe for disaster.
mann’s mister fixit, so drop the other two and replace them with bigs.