Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CC's favourite type of player...a utility. Next years bench Taffe, Salmon, Mann and BBO/Topine.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kurt is a whole hearted player bar injuries. Can cover as mentioned a variety of positions.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do we know when the club might make an announcement on who they definitely aren’t resigning?
Too much to ask apparently lol.
Awards Night tomorrow so probably then?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a bad signing but pretty much everyone off contract would also be bad signings. That's what happens when you wait until now to sign for the following year.
Can you guys just stop talking garbage

He's not a star but there is no fucking star off contract

What he is a hard worker, someone who competes and trains the house down. It drives standards. Cheap as fuck too. He's not a bad signing so kick the fuck back

We have 2.5mil free and when a big name comes off we'll throw the cheque book
I’d be surprised if Fotuaika is not targeted for 25 and I don’t think the club has given up on the Ben Hunt possibility…

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if Fotuaika is not targeted for 25 and I don’t think the club has given up on the Ben Hunt possibility…
The Dragons aren’t letting Hunt go to another Sydney club. The only chance he leave’s would be Broncos, Dolphins or Titans

Fotuaika I think could be an option for 24. If we can work a deal.

I also noticed Gus pumping up Mat Croker from Newcastle a few times in commentary. Wouldn’t be surprised if he turned up in blue & white next year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not often we buy a Knight, a first grader but do we really need him?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I also noticed Gus pumping up Mat Croker from Newcastle a few times in commentary. Wouldn’t be surprised if he turned up in blue & white next year.
Yeah Knights have a decent prop rotation that I doubt he will be able to break into. While he is the perfect age for a team like us to snag him. Just hitting the number of NRL games that these sorts of players start to come into there own. No game breaker, but perfect as a team player to be able to hold the position.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thread tagged with rumour for now as unable to confirm this has happened, only that its been talked about and we are pursuing him.