Rumour Kurt Mann signed!!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think he will be the lock interchange player and can rest Mahoney at hooker if needed. Salmon will cover the back positions.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he's signed he's a decent utility that can play multiple positions. He's a tough, commited player that's a good defender and worker. Injuries recently have been his main issue.

He could play lock, hooker or in the halves if needed.
I agree. Solid signing. He is tough, thats for sure. Plays well above his weight and puts his body on the line. Captained the dragons at times if im not confused, so a good leader as well it seems.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not expecting much, he can’t make the knights run on side unless there’s injuries, and he’s surplus to their requirements.

That being said, he’s better than the junk we’re tossing out this year and he works hard so will do a job for us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Forget what position he can or cannot play, he seems to be the sort of player the club wants. Not a bitch in other words.
What rubbish. No one wants him, that's why we signed him. Always injured and hasn't played good footy for years. Knights replaced him with fucking Nu Brown ffs.