Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How on earth brown gets picked ahead of inu baffles me ,our team would go to another level with inu catching those cross field bombs
He was suspended right after coming back from injury recently in NSW Cup. He hasnt played a lot and hasnt hit full match fitness this year yet. Thats why hes been out. That said his match vs Fiji should have gotten Des' attention and im sure we will see him in FG very soon.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was suspended right after coming back from injury recently in NSW Cup. He hasnt played a lot and hasnt hit full match fitness this year yet. Thats why hes been out. That said his match vs Fiji should have gotten Des' attention and im sure we will see him in FG very soon.
I understand this but mitch brown walked straight back in after injury

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I understand this but mitch brown walked straight back in after injury
Different players take different amounts of time to be right after an injury. Also depends on the injury. Eastwood was in NSW Cup for a little while himself, but is killing it in FG now. Same with Kasiano, who isnt yet 100% imo.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
If we can get Inu constantly firing, then with him on one wing and Stanley on the other, the Dogs would have a very strong outside backline. However, if we can't get him firing we have trouble.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He mentioned on the footy show this morning that he just got the plate taken out of his face last Wednesday and he's still a bit tender. This could be one of the main reasons he isn't back in first grade yet.

You can play a little more cautious in the NSW Cup but in first grade the players are running harder and faster and you're expected to put your body on the line. I think Des wouldn't be willing to break Inu's jaw again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He mentioned on the footy show this morning that he just got the plate taken out of his face last Wednesday and he's still a bit tender. This could be one of the main reasons he isn't back in first grade yet.

You can play a little more cautious in the NSW Cup but in first grade the players are running harder and faster and you're expected to put your body on the line. I think Des wouldn't be willing to break Inu's jaw again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I agree, soon as I saw that on the footy show, I knew exactly why inu has yet to make the grade.
He will be back, in a week or so, I imagine, soon and he and Des are confident his jaw had healed enough that inu is not holding back,

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Am grateful we have the depth of Brown & Thompson at the club, however I'd pick Inu & Stanley as the wingers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kinda torn. Inu has definitely proven himself in the Samoa test and should be back in 1-2 weeks and Stanley was excellent before the injury, but Thompson has also been a standout for us. Glad I'm not the coach.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu had a metal plate removed from his face on Wednesday ... that probably has a lot to do with why he hasn't been playing in the firsts

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Inu had a metal plate removed from his face on Wednesday ... that probably has a lot to do with why he hasn't been playing in the firsts
Saw his interview on the Sunday footy show, still swollen and wasn't really talking properly.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Inu is the best option but brown is solid and doesn't deserve the negative stuff imo. Inu has 2 major problems - he gives away stupid penalties and he has an error often at crucial times. If he was lighting it up every game it would negate these issues but he doesn't, he can go missing as well.
truly talented player whose destiny is in his hands right now.hope he gets back into first grade but in the right headspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.