Krisnan Inu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If anyone is watching Samoa v Fiji they will see why there should be a spot for Krisnan Inu in first grade. He is safe under the high ball in both attack and defence and has the ability to create something out of nothing. I think he should be on the wing and if given the opportunity will take it with both hands. There is no doubt he wants to be a Bulldog as he has come out publicly to dispel any transfer rumours.

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If anyone is watching Samoa v Fiji they will see why there should be a spot for Krisnan Inu in first grade. He is safe under the high ball in both attack and defence and has the ability to create something out of nothing. I think he should be on the wing and if given the opportunity will take it with both hands. There is no doubt he wants to be a Bulldog as he has come out publicly to dispel any transfer rumours.
I think dogs should play him over brown and when Stanley comes back he can have thompsons spot. But we all know hasler is reluctant to change an in form side.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently Thompson is better than him just lolllllllllll

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Inu waas dropped last year against the knights for a reason. I heard he has a big mouth and hasler was not happy.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is so good in the air and he proved it tonight.

He should take Brown's spot.

2nd phase play

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great in the air, strong in defense, abit of X factor yes I said it!
Has to be on the wing instead of brown...
6 from 6 with the boot as well.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great in the air, strong in defense, abit of X factor yes I said it!
Has to be on the wing instead of brown...
6 from 6 with the boot as well.
Yea but it's not like we need him for his goal kicking

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but play this game 5 times over and he'll have a blinder 1 or 2 games and a shocker the rest.

Rather inconsistent.

Thompson has cemented his spot on the wing, only spot up for grabs is Browns.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu waas dropped last year against the knights for a reason. I heard he has a big mouth and hasler was not happy.
Don't know where u get that from. I've met Chrisnan a few times and he's one of the nicest and most approachable people I will meet. Played well tonight and imo deserves a spot in our starting 17

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe Des is just trying to motivate him by earning his spot?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Him n Stanley are our best 2 wingers!!!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, he should be on the wing.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I know is he doesn't belong in reserve grade. I guarantee there will be plenty of clubs knocking on the door for him as early as tomorrow.

We either play him now or realise he's not worth keeping. I'll leave that decision with Des.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely wasted in NSW cup and very hard for him to be motivated to show anything there - he deserves to be in Fg. Should be in the team in front of Brown - Brown could only dream of doing the stuff Inu is capable of.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't care what others think, I think inu is awesome. He's one of those players that can be brilliant and at the same time seem uninterested. I still think he is worth the risk, he has done us proud in the past and he can do it again

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He would be awesome on the wing since less of him is expected, people have to remember Inu is great at cracking a teams defence for overlaps and set plays guessing that is why we saw in the centres. He and Reynolds tore teams apart with their combo in 2012 and 2013, plus having Reynolds, Inu and Lafai one side means big running style attacking with lots of tackle busts.

Maybe Des is just trying to motivate him by earning his spot?
I'm thinking this aswell, I heard he isn't that great with training (attitude/desire) and what not so maybe some hard love will help him?

I heard something similar plus his attitude towards training or something, might be true or might not be but that is for the club to settle.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't care what others think, I think inu is awesome. He's one of those players that can be brilliant and at the same time seem uninterested. I still think he is worth the risk, he has done us proud in the past and he can do it again

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
I think him playing in the centres put too much pressure on him, its like he was expected to crack the line every time (which he nearly did) but having on the wing would give that so called x-factor when he needs to get involved.

He is also a very nice and chilled bloke to have around the club or fans, I really hope we keep him and he gets his chance to play once more.

buddman

Serial madman!
Reaction score
Its simple.

Inu was injured during the trials and therefore unavailable for first few weeks.

We've been winning.

Why changing a winning formula???

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its simple.

Inu was injured during the trials and therefore unavailable for first few weeks.

We've been winning.

Why changing a winning formula???
I know alot of people say why change, it's good that we're winning but surely if there's a way to further improve the side we should do that. If Inu can get to those cross field kicks better than Brown and we score an extra try in a game that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.