Krisnan Inu~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Just Thinking after watching this youtube clip, I think Krisnan Inu looks and plays better on the Wing!! What are your Thoughts... [video=youtube;ENSsOPSFxD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSsOPSFxD4[/video]

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. He is great in the air & strong as an ox!

Can appear disinterested & lazy at times though.

It seems like he needs the opposition to piss him off.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is attitude, every club he has been to he has turned into a terrible player the second season +

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Def a better winger than centre. If I had my way, perret would be gone, inu on the wing and lafai in the centres.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is attitude, every club he has been to he has turned into a terrible player the second season +
Surely he knows its his last chance. Hopefully he wont blow it!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Lets bring back the old happy pills. That should get them ALL going. Damn... those dastardly drug testers are everywhere. They have taken away all the fun.

oso bad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have to agree with Bad Billy on this one, would give us more options and may fix up or D

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Inu is just rolling with it like most, if you have 1 or 2 that are simply not firing at all or doing very little but keep getting named week in week out for putting in anything but 100% then its quiet obvious that people will become pissed off and not bother putting in the effort or their body on the line for their team mates - you cant have one guy trying his arse off and the next just jogging around, well not to consistently win high quality games as a team anyway.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a great video.. Damn 2012 was a great season for spectacular Doggie attacking raids!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu is a winger IMO.....

Perret goes ok in attack, but he just just keeps getting caught out in defence. I will admit he was an awesome mid-seson buy (along with Inu) when, lets face it, we were ****ed, and was a big part of our resurgence last year. I'm not quite ready to ditch him yet though.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
INALA69 makes some good vids, he'd even make Kris Keating look good if he made one on him..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He has had plenty of time on the sideline this year, just hope he starts doin his shit, he is capable whatever number he has on his back, we used to fear him at Parra so its all in his head.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
INALA69 makes some good vids, he'd even make Kris Keating look good if he made one on him..
INALA69 makes the best videos! I've Subscribed him on Youtube and the guy can make videos! I even told him to make a Trent Hodkinson one and he said he's gonna do 1. I can't wait.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The club should not have signed Inu on a long-term deal. They should've known his got a history of getting lazy. He can fuk off to another club for all I care. His attitudes been terrible all year, although I do admit he is extremely talented.

Pa-28

Bring back the BIFF!!!
Reaction score
INALA69 makes the best videos! I've Subscribed him on Youtube and the guy can make videos! I even told him to make a Trent Hodkinson one and he said he's gonna do 1. I can't wait.
He's going to have a hard time looking for things to put in Hodkinson's highlights video!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club should not have signed Inu on a long-term deal. They should've known his got a history of getting lazy. He can fuk off to another club for all I care. His attitudes been terrible all year, although I do admit he is extremely talented.
Naturally talented player and is capable of doing freakish things. He just gets lazy and comfortable which is the reason many clubs have dropped him.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just Thinking after watching this youtube clip, I think Krisnan Inu looks and plays better on the Wing!! What are your Thoughts... [video=youtube;ENSsOPSFxD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSsOPSFxD4[/video]
What ive been saying for a long time

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Barba
Inu
Morris
Lafai
Perrett

Might go well???

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he doesn't get his arse off social media and seriously get into training to resolve issues in his game at the moment, he should spend a spell in NSW Cup.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inu isn't as lazy as most people make him out to be, he's however very prone to stupid decisions, such as needless offloads and ridiculous tackles. The guy takes up a lot more hitups than half our forwards, he just isn't really a centre, should be a winger outside Morris.

Ditching Brown is a must before Inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.