Krisnan Inu to see out rest of contract at Parramatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ct-at-parramatta/story-e6frexnr-1225758744702

Krisnan Inu to see out rest of contract at Parramatta

Reunited...Krisnan Inu is happy to stay in the Eels' colours now that he can renew his matchwinning partnership with Timana Tahu. Picture: Carlos Furtado Source: The Daily Telegraph

KRISNAN Inu will see out the remainder of his contract with Parramatta, thanks in part to Timana Tahu's shock return to the Eels.

Although his deal does not finish until the end of next year, Inu had been linked with a premature move to the Bulldogs or Tigers in 2010.

But Parramatta CEO Paul Osborne last night confirmed the talented three-quarter will now "definitely" stay at Parramatta, where he is likely to be among a group of Eels that Tahu has agreed to mentor as part of his three-year deal.

"There's been a fair bit of talk about Krisnan Inu going elsewhere next year, but I can tell you he's definitely staying," Osborne told the Daily Telegraph last night. "I've been talking to Krisnan regularly and he's very excited about Timana coming on board.

"They had a good combination back in 2007, and Krisnan is looking forward to starting that up again.

"We've also spoken to Timana about being a part of a leadership program with our young Aboriginal and Islander players.

"Timana is keen to mentor those kids as well as some NRL players and I've got no doubt Krisnan will be one player who will appreciate that."

Tahu, 28, will speak publicly for the first time about his decision to suddenly quit rugby at a press conference in Parramatta this morning.

He was due to sign with the Eels yesterday afternoon but a technical oversight with his ARU release prevented the deal going through.

Tahu's lawyers noticed that his Sydney rugby club side West Harbour had not signed the release papers, and Pirates officials weren't available until last night to rubber-stamp the documents.

Tahu won't officially be an Eel until November 1, but will join the club for casual duties over the next three months. He will also have a plate removed from his injured hand tomorrow and is expected to resume light training before the end of this month in anticipation of his NRL comeback next February.

Osborne met with Tahu's manager Warrick Wright late yesterday to discuss the delay, with pop idol Shannon Noll a surprise participant in the talks.

"Shannon is a Parramatta fan and we're getting him involved with our membership and marketing drive next year," Osborne said.

"He has also agreed to sing at matches and fan days. The reason he and Timana's manager came together is that they once recorded a song."

On a busy day at Grose St, Osborne also met with gun rookie Daniel Mortimer and his manager Steve Gillis. The 19-year-old half is also a Bulldogs target, but Osborne has made no secret about his desire to keep Mortimer at Parramatta.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Daily Telegraph scoop: BUSTED

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This Paul Osborne guy talks too much

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With a team of :

1: Hayne
2: Inu
3: Tahu
4: Reddy (he's a great defender and solid in attack, he's wasted on the wing and has to be there)
5: Grothe
6: K. Keating
7: Mortimer
8: Cayless
9: M. Keating
10: Poore
11: Hindmarsh
12: Shackleton
13: Mateo

14: Kingston
15: Moi Moi
16: Galavao
17: Mannah
Once again Parra will have one of the best teams on paper with skill and danger players all over the park but Parra have proved you don't win sh*t on paper and they just always underachieve.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
what about me. it isnt fair. ive had enough now i want my share. cant you see. we wanna win. havnt won a gee-eef since 1986... what about meeee...

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
what about me. it isnt fair. ive had enough now i want my share. cant you see. we wanna win. havnt won a gee-eef since 1986... what about meeee...
HAHAHA! Possible chant for the Army when we next play the Eels! ;)

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Paul Osborne guy talks too much
Agreed. WAY TOO MUCH!
With a team of :

1: Hayne
2: Inu
3: Tahu
4: Reddy (he's a great defender and solid in attack, he's wasted on the wing and has to be there)
5: Grothe
6: K. Keating
7: Mortimer
8: Cayless
9: M. Keating
10: Poore
11: Hindmarsh
12: Shackleton
13: Mateo

14: Kingston
15: Moi Moi
16: Galavao
17: Mannah
Once again Parra will have one of the best teams on paper with skill and danger players all over the park but Parra have proved you don't win sh*t on paper and they just always underachieve.
So no space for Burt? I think Grothe could potentially miss out. We'll see though, wont we?

I agree with your team though. BTW, it doesn't look like Galavau will be re-signed due to salary cap:s.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So no space for Burt? I think Grothe could potentially miss out. We'll see though, wont we?
Somone has to miss out. Burt has been unimpressive for a year or so now. Grothe at least has bounced back this year and been back to his rampaging best. While Grothe still has no idea at all in defence, he has been outperforming Burt.

Either way they have alot of talent all over the park. But Parra seldom do anything with all their talent.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This Paul Osbourne monkey is trying to do to parra what Greenberg did to the doggies, just another try hard *** trying to make a ****ass club as good as ours....

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whos cares I didn't want him anyways

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How big is Parra's Salary cap? Must be getting dirty knees, because they'd HAVE to be over by now.

$300-$350k for Poore
$250 (ish) for Shackleton
$250k+ for Tahu
$250-400k for Hayne
$250-400k for Hindmarsh
$250k (ish) for Inu
$100k for Cayless
$100k for MoiMoi
$100k for Mateo
$100k for Grothe
$100k for Reddy

Thats approx $2.2 million before the rest have been signed up.

Numbers are huge guesstimates.

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
How big is Parra's Salary cap? Must be getting dirty knees, because they'd HAVE to be over by now.

$300-$350k for Poore
$250k+ for Tahu
$250-400k for Hayne
$250-400k for Hindmarsh
$250k (ish) for Inu
$100k for Cayless
$100k for MoiMoi
$100k for Mateo
$100k for Grothe
$100k for Reddy

from memory poores on $350k and shakleton on $175k
and lol cayless is currently on $450k with one year left on his contract
tahus getting $250k for first year and then $400k for the next two once cayless is off contact

mateos been offered $275k and groth and moi moi are worth at least $200k. Hayne would probably be resigned for about $400k.......

they are definatly gonna have salary cap issue

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score

$300-$350k for Poore
$250k+ for Tahu
$250-400k for Hayne
$250-400k for Hindmarsh
$250k (ish) for Inu
$100k for Cayless
$100k for MoiMoi
$100k for Mateo
$100k for Grothe
$100k for Reddy

LOL dude, you're dreaming if you think Grothe, Mateo, Moi Moi & Cayless are on 100K.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nathan Cockless is their captain. He'd be worth around 300K IMO.

Fck Christine Anu. Lazy, over rated cnt. Thank fck he didn't/isn't coming to us.

afghan4life

Beastwood
Reaction score
Nathan Cockless is their captain. He'd be worth around 300K IMO.

Fck Christine Anu. Lazy, over rated cnt. Thank fck he didn't/isn't coming to us.
lol
cayless is on $450k

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He played ok yesterday. Seems he plays with a lot of heart.

I think if Para make the playoffs we will really see him lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.