Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keating unhappy?

nrl gossip on Facebook is saying he's hearing alot of things bout keating being unhappy n looking for a release. thoughts?

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he supposedly never wanted to leave Parra so this doesn't surprise me.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
i was on my way to the harrisburg coat outlet, to buy an irregular coat

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's been given all the first grade games in the number 6 this year ahead of Ben Roberts, he has nothing to be unhappy about besides himself keeping on forgetting to pass the ball

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I will believe you on this then, did you mention this to him or he told you all was good?
No i didnt mention this because i only seen this when i got home, but he would of mention something to me he always does. all he said was he is in the number 7 this week. plus he likes K moore he always says his a good guy and friendly with all the players but he doesnt have much to do with him at all. Noddy does all the work.

C

chipandchase

cant wait to lose this bloke he is average on his best day
so you would rather keep Hodkinson for another 2 years on 350k a season? Keating while not setting the world on fire, has outplayed Hodkindon this year by a long way.
in saying that, "they both" are not the long term answer

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
so you would rather keep Hodkinson for another 2 years on 350k a season? Keating while not setting the world on fire, has outplayed Hodkindon this year by a long way.
im not too impressed with hodkinson form either, i dont agree with you with keating outplaying him in any shape of form. the only part of keating game i admire is his support play, other than that he is a reserve grader in my eyes. if you have the services of MORRIS on your outside and dont use it will mean either your a HOGG or YOU HAVE HAVE NO VISION in setting up your outside man,roberts on the other hand has always created more for his outside backs. roberts will do hodkinson more justice at 5/8 than keatng. not saying roberts is a saviour either but a far better option than keating. roberts has a better passing,running and creating plays for his outside backs than keating. moore has made a decsion and i think he is totally wrong.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously you didn't have the chance to work on your mathematics while playing first grade but $800,000 over 3 years = $266,000 .

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont mind if keating goes. however he's a **** bloke if he goes. he pushes Roberts out to eels n seizer to titans. my only problem is if he does go who plays five eight nex yr? sum rumors hav been Travis burns from penrith. he's rubbish. n another one was Todd carney. I think it's BS. although I wud take him. if that kid gets his head right he's a superstar. keating can **** off, but he's a **** bloke for leaving us without a five eight for next year

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roberts is far from the greatest or most consistent 5/8 but he is way further ahead of Keating as a NRL 5/8

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
keating is absolute rubbish and all hodkinson needs is an attacking 5/8 like reynolds as this is guy is our best option for 5/8 since roberts and sezer are both gone. anyway today roberts outplayed keating even though roberts wasnt that good he was still better then keating.

Status
Not open for further replies.