Kotoni staggs

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck the roosters ... they have a plethora of centres
He'd be someone you wouldn't re-sign Josh Morris for (not sure if they've re-signed him already).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really good player but he'd cost 500k plus, has missed plenty of games with hammy injuries etc and we need to get a hooker, two halves and a fullback more urgently than another centre.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He scores tries ... unstoppable 5 metres out
He's a gun player no doubt. But what would he cost? 500-600k? If we paid Cotric 600k plus, then Staggs would command as much.

We're already spending $2 million plus next season on Jackson, Napa and Thompson and $2.6 million including Cotric.

So until we get two halves, a hooker and a fullback the club really shouldn't be looking at the other positions until the spine is sorted.

Plus we all know the Roosters will sign Staggs because they release Ryan Hall.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's a gun player no doubt. But what would he cost? 500-600k? If we paid Cotric 600k plus, then Staggs would command as much.

We're already spending $2 million plus next season on Jackson, Napa and Thompson and $2.6 million including Cotric.

So until we get two halves, a hooker and a fullback the club really shouldn't be looking at the other positions until the spine is sorted.

Plus we all know the Roosters will sign Staggs because they release Ryan Hall.
Spot on this.

Get everyone being excited but splashing out on another centre really isn't what we need to be doing when our spine really is non-existant.

Surely a fullback, half, and hooker are all before another centre. Add to that a prop and ball playing backrower.

Get the interest of everyone but ... let's be a little more focused on who we bring in ;)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Telegraph Sport.

The Brisbane Broncos are about to be rocked by news that another of their boom players wants out.

Centre Kotoni Staggs is under contract until the end of next season but can negotiate and sign with rival clubs from November.

I’d throw the bank at him!!
He’s from central west so closest team to home is Penrith... imagine:
1. Edwards / Staines
2. To’o
3. Staggs
4. Crichton
5. Naden
Wow

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would love Staggs for his raw power but his price would be too high, better off with a young cheaper talent like Jackson Ferris

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck staggs we need Turpin and deardon
Why? They are both shit. Fuck no to them and fick no to our current mob.

Burton and any fucking hooker. I’d rather Katoa.

I dunno how the dogs have managed to literally have a hooker that wouldn’t make the bench in any other team for so long. Lichaa now jmk. Neither would make a bench spot anywhere ffs...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? They are both shit. Fuck no to them and fick no to our current mob.

Burton and any fucking hooker. I’d rather Katoa.

I dunno how the dogs have managed to literally have a hooker that wouldn’t make the bench in any other team for so long. Lichaa now jmk. Neither would make a bench spot anywhere ffs...
Yeah they’re shit but they are better than the shit we have we needed spine players so bad For so long it fucking kills me just frustrated by the whole fucking side really

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit yea give him a 10,000 mistys voucher if it gets him here he’s a fuckn gun