doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have a gun team but aren’t playing very well ,warriors are terrible

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m flying to Brisbane with my Newcastle knights fan mate..
I think I am going to be disappointed

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh Klemmer will be a man on a mission. 3rd party payments stuff ups, sacking his mate and his coach.

May god have mercy on us :sleepy:

Let’s hope an acl on his first hit up. Or even napa taking his head off. I’ll lose Dylan for 4 weeks if he can debilitate him with a tackle :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmmm I’m not sure, anything can happen An does, another win I am going to believe we will get, been proven wrong many times this year lol, but happy to pencil us in for our 3rd.. only because I don’t think the dirty knights an klemmer can make it 3 straight!! That’s my theory anyway.. an I will stick to it :grinning:

Can never go against my Doggies no matter the most probable outcome..!!!

Reactions: GDR

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs will win comfortably. Klemmer will get smashed. Foran will have a blinder and Lewis will smash Pearce all game. Boys will be fired up after Manly and Napa will be better with some game time under his belt.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pearce and Ponga combination looked good today

Who knows maybe we jag a win with Foran and Cogger in halves

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ponga put on report for a trip .

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ponga put on report for a trip .
I think it’s just a fine for tripping now. They changed it for Josh Reynolds because the judiciary was sick of seeing him every week.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs will win comfortably. Klemmer will get smashed. Foran will have a blinder and Lewis will smash Pearce all game. Boys will be fired up after Manly and Napa will be better with some game time under his belt.
Oooor klemmer and napa with have a big run in napa to go off HIA, foran to go down with injury before end of second half, lewis to kick at least o e ball dead, okonbour concede at least 2 tries and drop the ball at least 3 times (twice trying to defend kicks and one which is a try if he holds onto it), kerrod holland to be tramoled over at least once, and Dean pay to waste an interchange waiting until the last 10 mins, directing the team to attack with our left side and play boring footy to try and grind out the win that wont come lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors smashed us, Tigers smashed warriors, we beat tigers.

Just because knights have beaten warriors doesnt mean they are going to beat us as well.