Fox Sports Klemmer

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we really need a prop, sign Royce Hunt. No point in bringing a betrayer and overated 29 year old back to the club, used to rate him but mehhh.

Ava Seumanufagai, Corey Waddell and Joe Stimson are just ain't it. With Stimson leaving, Seumanufagai and Waddell will be play reserve grade and won't even be guranteed a bench spot.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we really need a prop, sign Royce Hunt. No point in bringing a betrayer and overated 29 year old back to the club, used to rate him but mehhh.

Ava Seumanufagai, Corey Waddell and Joe Stimson are just ain't it. With Stimson leaving, Seumanufagai and Waddell will be play reserve grade and won't even be guranteed a bench spot.
I think you need to tell Gus one more time to sign Royce Hunt

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to play finals footy with the up and coming Knights…. He must have meant HIS final footy with the knights…
LOL both he and Frizell went to the Knights to "win a comp"
As long as O'Brien is their coach the Knights will be anchored to the bottom of the ladder while we're fighting for a top 4 spot. Suck shit Klemmer.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LOL both he and Frizell went to the Knights to "win a comp"
As long as O'Brien is their coach the Knights will be anchored to the bottom of the ladder while we're fighting for a top 4 spot. Suck shit Klemmer.
Speaking of Frizzell, he is cooked on the edge, should be a middle forward now. Issue for Knights is they are stacked up front and Adam Elliot is best at lock.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

should make this a thread

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is reliable at making metres and he now has an offload which he didn't when he played with us. He would be a good replacement for Vaughn but I hope we wouldn't be paying more than 600k for him. He might come a little cheaper to us than to the Tigers because of his mate Reynolds. Only thing I'd be concerned about is he apparently has a bit of a attitude problem (full of himself) which isn't great for team harmony.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He’d be good for Tigpies …

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a fan, I'd be bitter if he came back. He didn't stick around during the bad times and now that we're finally assembling a decent squad he wants to return?

I do admit that we need props but is he really what we need? He makes meters but he gets put on his back so often and takes an eternity to play the ball.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes, definitely need this. A two year deal with a MO for the third year would be a close to a perfect deal for his age and how he’s been playing recently. Josh Reynolds is the godfather of one of his 4 children (LOL) and the Tigers are just in shambles so it might actually happen.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no idea about why Klemmer left the dogs and iv never met him have no idea of his character or personality - but given the club management at the time i would assume there would have been a lot of reasons for wanting to leave.

Unless one or two of the Flegg aged middles steps up I believe the dogs will struggle to match other packs.

Hopeful that the coaching will make a huge difference to players who have only been exposed to the coaching /fitness mediocrity that has been happening at the club over the last seven years.