Fox Sports Klemmer

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No fkn chance. The game has moved past him and he’s not the type of forward we need.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is everyone assuming he wants back at the Bulldogs? He’s simply being pushed out by the Knights because the game is no longer suited to him, props now have good leg speed making Klemmer a relic.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why is everyone assuming he wants back at the Bulldogs? He’s simply being pushed out by the Knights because the game is no longer suited to him, props now have good leg speed making Klemmer a relic.
The person who made the thread asked.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Up to the club to decide if he's worth chasing again. I personally think he was a dick with the way he left. Aside from that he performs much better in rep games than in club games which always pissed me off. And I'm not sure how much his negativity impacts the rest of the team. But if we're trying to get a winning culture at the club you have to weigh up whether his impact on the field would outweigh the fact that his entitled attitude would mean that others are possibly more likely to pick it up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You crack me up bro, farkin hilarious.:tearsofjoy:

PS Tassie do not read anything into the crack comment or I will have that predator AVO renewed...
Gotta have a laugh mate. Gotta have a laugh.

Btw. Wasn't too happy about that AVO mate. YOu came onto me first. I was just following on from those pics you sent.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I’d take him for sure. Surely we can get the best out of him. 120 kg 200cm props don’t grow on trees