Klemmer Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This is the biggest joke next time just knock the ref out at least it's a good reason to get suspended.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I just saw the footage and Klemmer has his hand out when they are a couple of meters apart then Cummins literally walks directly into Klemmers hand he doesn't move an inch. We should fight this one but in saying that he wouldn't even be facing a suspension if he didn't have carry over points.
If thats the case, they could maybe challenge it, he didn't create the contact, the ref did?...... but I doubt they would try it tbh, it would be a long shot

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope they use the klemmer was trying to get refs attention to inform him of Reynolds injury

Also to be fair cummins didn't flinch or complain about klemmer touching him on ground

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thaiday touched a ref in 2013

The Broncos fought the charge & failed.

Good Luck to Klemmer if he fights it.

Also to be fair cummins didn't flinch or complain about klemmer touching him on ground
Neither did the ref complain or flinch when Thaiday did it.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder what would happen if it were the week of origin selection....there'd be cries of "you can't miss origin for THAT".

Reckon he should say that the ref was going to walk into him and he put his hand out to defend himself....but seriously how farking stupid is Klemmer to not only do that, but give a penalty away the instant he gets into the field.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That
Thaiday touched a ref in 2013

The Broncos fought the charge & failed.

Good Luck to Klemmer if he fights it.

Neither did the ref complain or flinch when Thaiday did it.
Is clearly a tugging his shirt, i like the idea of the ref walked into klemmers hand lol
When i was younger i usto throw punches into the air where my brother would walk past and i would blame him for walking into it haha... Never ended well

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
but give a penalty away the instant he gets into the field.
Well Klemmer did say the other day, that he wasn't going to change.

So far he is a man of his word.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is bullshit , its more that klemmer thought cummings was going to walk into him as he saw him last second as he was looking at soward , he should get off

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That is ridiculous it's not like he grabbed him or anything. Having said that, he shouldn't even be up there in his face in the first place though.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On that video, he put a hand on Soward after he threw the ball and walked toward Browne, kind of instinctively put a hand up to the ref too..... nothing to it, but don't see how he gets out of a charge.

No way thats worth a ban, but, under the rules it will be. (easy fix, tell Klem to shut up and stop trying to walk over and talk to refs, its not that hard)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
You can't touch the ref you can't speak bad about the refs what the fuk are they an endangered species

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too worried if hes suspended for one week our opponent isn't that great for next game actually their shocking, i would be worried if it was a lengthy suspension, we have a lot of good young forwards itching to break into first grade and show their qualities, in saying that I hope klemmer doesn't make suspensions a habit.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why bother? The Soward incident will be ruled as accidental.
Yeah, no ref is going to want to cop being on the receiving end of something officially regarded as Contrary Conduct - Contact with Match Official if its done by Soward.

Klemmer on the other hand, well that comes with real cred... "David Klemmer touched me with one of his fingers, and I survived"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Soward get's to play for a team run by Phil Gould called the Pink panthers - I think that's punishment enough for the poor bloke.
Lol. Yeah 'The Oak Pink Panthers'. Sounds like a packaged milk product.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So ... you can't touch a ref, but you can SHOVE them in the back.

This game has strange rules..

Just saw the Klemmer incident.. WHAT A JOKE.. in many cultures and in fact in formal English, that gesture is used as a form of "excuse me can we chat".

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Yep. Just saw the footage. It is a bullshit charge. Those of you that are saying he deserves it and he is hot headed or is a liability due to his suspension, saying: "You can't touch the referee" - go watch the footage. It is laughable. Klemmer was not looking at the ref nor did he go to the ref with the intent to lay a hand on him. It is pathetic. The child that sat there and conjured up this charge has an imagination that would rival that of JK Rowling.

Status
Not open for further replies.