Klemmer Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If that was true then he'd have said he was aware of the contact. Maybe he does hate our players, in which case kudos for being honest about not being aware of any contact.
Why would he come out and publicly say that? That would make everyone say oh there's defenetly some bias there and shit. But it doesn't take a lot of brains to work it out.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
That fukr thinks he's always right just Coz he got a loud and punctual voice about him. My ball sack has more hair than his head. Your move hooper.
He is on the sterlo show now, can't wait to hear his bullshit.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They nrl judiciary are still idiots for letting it go this far.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They nrl judiciary are still idiots for letting it go this far.
Thought the match review committee was separate to the judiciary (could be wrong), but the match review committee are certainly idiots.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought the match review committee was separate to the judiciary (could be wrong), but the match review committee are certainly idiots.
Thought they were the same thing but I don't get paid to know that ,

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Now that this matter has been settled and the judiciary did the only sensible thing they could, as much as I love Klem he now needs to take it on board that he is in the sights of the NRL and any slightest hint of impropriety will be jumped on by them.

Des needs to let him know that the way he plays the game is okay, his passion needs to stay, but he needs to keep right away from the referee and let his Captain do the talking when appropriate.

The NRL was between a rock and a hard place with this one ; they will be smarting, that is for sure, because they have been once again publicly exposed as a rabble run by people who have absolutely no idea how to be proactive. This particular incident has polarised opinion like nothing else has before and exposed the shortcomings of certain interpretations of the rules far beyond anything in the past.

No matter what people feel about our CEO, our board ,or our coach on this occasion they have come through big time and I really believe this can be a massive springboard to setting our season alight.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hooper laughed at us on the back page show last night and said we were taking a butter knife to a gun fight and that klemmer was no chance! Lol
Do u want me to tell u what to do with ur butter knife mr fcukwit hooper???
Shove it without lube

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm rapt that klemmer is free to terrorise those parrascum
I'm a lot more confident now and am happy that cream puff perret won't play

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that this matter has been settled and the judiciary did the only sensible thing they could, as much as I love Klem he now needs to take it on board that he is in the sights of the NRL and any slightest hint of impropriety will be jumped on by them.

Des needs to let him know that the way he plays the game is okay, his passion needs to stay, but he needs to keep right away from the referee and let his Captain do the talking when appropriate.

The NRL was between a rock and a hard place with this one ; they will be smarting, that is for sure, because they have been once again publicly exposed as a rabble run by people who have absolutely no idea how to be proactive. This particular incident has polarised opinion like nothing else has before and exposed the shortcomings of certain interpretations of the rules far beyond anything in the past.

No matter what people feel about our CEO, our board ,or our coach on this occasion they have come through big time and I really believe this can be a massive springboard to setting our season alight.
I think the bulldogs were given good advice by brydens there's no way they would have challenged it if there wasn't a very good chance of winning.
The way I see it Klemmer did nothing wrong and shouldn't have to walk on egg shells .. And if he does get scrutinised in the future then he has a very good case for victimisation its a win win

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra fans going off on the peniseyedeel site, they mustn't have seen the footage of Norman giving the ref not one but two shoulder rubs in round 1 (where he was arguing with the ref as opposed to Klemmer notifying him of Reynolds injury). Such fools they are.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra fans going off on the peniseyedeel site, they mustn't have seen the footage of Norman giving the ref not one but two shoulder rubs in round 1 (where he was arguing with the ref as opposed to Klemmer notifying him of Reynolds injury). Such fools they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.