Klemmer back to the dogs?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing Klem back in the blue and white breathing fire again. Can you see the headlines ?
Dogs bring back the bite
Lost dog returns home

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whilst we’re crying out for middles I’d only have him back on the cheap. Left the club in bad circumstances and hasn’t had a good thing to say about us since. Would take Uto off their hands in a heartbeat tho

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind seeing Klem back in the blue and white breathing fire again. Can you see the headlines ?
Dogs bring back the bite
Lost dog returns home
That sounds awfully familiar to something that happened this year! :tearsofjoy:

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if Flop-taila-Marinated just pulls his finger out and does what the coach asks him to do. RFM could play prop off the bench for some games. If we don’t get any props for 2024.
I don't know how anyone could even trust him, he literally quit on the boys this year when he chose to not get involved and make 0 hitups and run for 0 metres.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Forgetting all the off field drama with RFM...his on field performances alone last year showed he should be nowhere near the top

He didn't contribute or make any impact whatsoever for us last year, and as the "Club Captain" he should have been making the biggest impact and trying his guts out

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs bring back the bite
Lost dog returns home
The prodigal Son :laughing:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forgetting all the off field drama with RFM...his on field performances alone last year showed he should be nowhere near the top

He didn't contribute or make any impact whatsoever for us last year, and as the "Club Captain" he should have been making the biggest impact and trying his guts out
Not witch hunting, 8 years at the club I ask what major achievements has he achieved ?
Unfortunate major injuries didn't help, and that why I say he should have had more gratitude !

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Klemmer would still add something to our pack. Don’t like the way he left us and a few things he said. We need props though
Exactly my view bro. I looked forward to him being a Bulldog for life, then he pisses off to Newy. Apparently his missus was a major part of that decision which is fair. I’d put that aside since we need someone, anyone! Haha, he is very experienced though and doesn’t let his team mates take it easy, so he’d probably be very good under boot camp sargeant Ciraldo.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get the Klemmer hate but from the day of his departure he’s still been putting in numbers only currently 29 I would take him on a two year contract. King is going to have a difficult year likely winding up injured again we need some input in the front row.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't be until 2025 though.
That would be correct 2025 and only if they need to clear the decks for Luai where at this moment 2 clubs are chasing him and Penrith have put forward a smaller offer. Luai still has to sign with them. It's just a floating idea at this time. Marshall seems to be in control there and has negated out HappyHat and Fiasco. Whether he can negate Farah will decide his future there.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the type of deal I would usually hate us doing, but we are so desperate for props and experience.

Averages 21 games a year across his career, so at least he would be available unlike the our forwards recently.

Last year he played 24 games and averaged 139 metres, 24 tackles, 1 tackle break, 1 offload. He isn't the game buster that we really need, but at this stage we just need any front rowers really.

So do we take him on for 2024 and 2025 with Tigers throwing in $$? What other choice do we have? We can wait for AFB but that's no certainty, with Dragons pushing so hard for him. Pluswe need forwards for next year.

In an ideal world we could take him for 2024 and then wait for AFB for 2025 but Tigers will never do that. But if we can't, i'd rather us steer clear.