Klemmer and Graham fight in 4 nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you seem like a sensitive and really nice person. :grinning:

I don't think a professional footy player can afford to be overly sensitive. Sure, in the moment I'm sure Graham took exception to it, but Klemmer is young and competitive and would have been so fired up
For the occasion. Youth and exuberance will lead to that from time to time and I'm
Sure being the professional he is, Graham will understand that.

Judging from previous interviews with King James, Klemmer is already known at training as a guy who can be a little bit of a pest. But he would have meant no disrespect. Graham will understand that.....and I think as pissed off as he was in the moment, it will be the loss itself and not the head pat that stays on his mind.
Incredible insight yes I am a nice person lol.. and youre right the game loss and the refs decisions would overshadow the head pat..

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My 3yr old daughter is better than aaron woods. The bloke cant tackle for shit and is the new flop king ala nathan hindmarsh. There is never any shoulder or arched back in any of his tackles or should i say attempted tackles. Id go as far as saying he is the worse player to pull on an oz jersey imo.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think the head pat wasn't to try and disrespect Graham or even to get under his skin. I think it was more like "hey, I'm here now, let's do this thing and get it on"

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
My 3yr old daughter is better than aaron woods. The bloke cant tackle for shit and is the new flop king ala nathan hindmarsh. There is never any shoulder or arched back in any of his tackles or should i say attempted tackles. Id go as far as saying he is the worse player to pull on an oz jersey imo.
He looks like he walked straight off the set of a Robin Hood movie or something where he plays the jolly fat town idiot. He also plays like he walked straight off the set of a Robin Hood movie or something where he plays the jolly fat town idiot.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the head pat wasn't to try and disrespect Graham or even to get under his skin. I think it was more like "hey, I'm here now, let's do this thing and get it on"
Yeah. I don't even look at it as him doing it to a team mate. He and Graham were opposition.

I doubt Graham cares about it now but he would have been shitty at the time.

Oh and Cam Smith never said anything about the Ennis head pat I am fairly certain. I am sure it bothered him at the time, but he would have got over it once the game was over just like Graham will/has.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks like he walked straight off the set of a Robin Hood movie or something where he plays the jolly fat town idiot. He also plays like he walked straight off the set of a Robin Hood movie or something where he plays the jolly fat town idiot.
Lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As king Julien from Madagascar would say. He is just a panzie.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Incredible insight yes I am a nice person lol.. and youre right the game loss and the refs decisions would overshadow the head pat..
Hehe my powers of oerception are freaky :p

Yeah I think all will be fine. Boys will be boys

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who cares the real story is the constant shoulder charges to Grahams back that never get called after he passes the ball.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares the real story is the constant shoulder charges to Grahams back that never get called after he passes the ball.
Or all the high shots ffs

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats mostly because he always does that turn and pass... Then they show them at slow motion and it looks really bad. I am sure they were late, but they are never as bad as they look in slow mo

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clip? I bloody missed the game and haven't seen any replays or anything

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I suggest you - rissolebrain to exhibit some type of respect.
Ray Warren is the undisputed king of rugby league calling and your ignorance personifies your absolute futility.
Jimmy is short for James obviously like rissolerob is short for shite !

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
RW
Thanks Mr Warren for your enlightening comments Who would have thought you would be bothered reading The Kennel. Did not think you would have the time what with all the sucking up you do to your co commentators and everybody else. By the way I know Jimmy is short for James but his name is James, no one,well no one of any significance,calls him Jimmy, it would be the same as someone calling you a great rugby league caller, it's just not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah complete dog shots cos these blokes can't put a shot on him front on have to resort to that real tough. Has he ever dummied that late into the line they know its a cheap shot

Status
Not open for further replies.