Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
July 21, 2005

A WEST Australian man accused of chopping a live kitten in half with an axe will face court next month on cruelty charges.

The man from Collie, 200km south of Perth, allegedly mutilated the animal on April 3 because it would not stop meowing, the RSPCA said today.

The 29-year-old allegedly took the kitten outside, placed it on a chopping block and cut it in half.

He then allegedly put the kitten's body in a bag and threw it into the Collie River.

An RSPCA spokeswoman said the animal belonged to a 14-year-old girl, who had left it in the care of another person while she went away.

He will appear in Collie Magistrates Court on August 31

I hate cats but WTF!!? What's a kitten going to do?

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
pathetic....

im not a cat person either... BUT you just dont do that to a helpless animal

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I bet you all thse wnkers who kill these animals are pathetic melvins who have never touched a girl and live on their computers playing dungeons and dragons.

They obviously have nothing better to do than kill harmless, defenceless animals.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DOGGIE4LIFE said:
pathetic....

im not a cat person either... BUT you just dont do that to a helpless animal
Yeah the guy has some obvious "issues", but I don't think it is always as bad as the media makes it sound (don't take that as I am defending this guy - he is obviously a sicko).

Of all the sick and twisted things that go on in this world, the last thing that concerns me is some tosser who decided to chop a kitten in half...

"In other news, 100 baby sheep were found dead, and mutilated beyond recognition in a freezer at a local supermarket..."

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
"In other news, 100 baby sheep were found dead, and mutilated beyond recognition in a freezer at a local supermarket..."

mmmm..did some one say Lamb Souvlakia!

Reaction score
Thats fukced, i mean i hate cats, but still, its roooted! Thats the sign of a bloody coward, whats a kitten gonna do? Lick him?! WHOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I hope someone cuts him in half with an axe now.

D

D0ggyStylz

The fkd thing is that this tosser will get a slap on the wrist! I reckon there should be severe punishment for stuff like this. Give him a few decades to think about what he has done.

D

D0ggyStylz

dvsbastard said:
Yeah the guy has some obvious "issues", but I don't think it is always as bad as the media makes it sound (don't take that as I am defending this guy - he is obviously a sicko).

Of all the sick and twisted things that go on in this world, the last thing that concerns me is some tosser who decided to chop a kitten in half...

How ban can the media make this? He chopped a kitten in half! Enough said!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you have a kitten Aye Cee?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's her name? Mittens? Fluffy? Snowball?

D

D0ggyStylz

Special K E said:
July 21, 2005

A WEST Australian man accused of chopping a live kitten in half with an axe will face court next month on cruelty charges.
Also...cruelty charges? are they serious? It would seem that laws against this are out of whack and out of date. They need to redefine the term 'cruelty' and create a new category to suit the killing of these animals.

A

atomic_crimson

Special K E said:
What's her name? Mittens? Fluffy? Snowball?

my little brother named her... he calls her cruiser... why i do not know but it has something to do with vodka cruisers... he is ten! so i would be concerned if he has been having a few :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
my little brother named her... he calls her cruiser... why i do not know but it has something to do with vodka cruisers... he is ten! so i would be concerned if he has been having a few :p
LOL It's alright. Crusiers are for 10 year olds anyway.

You should have got a dog instead of an un-loyal cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.