Kitchen Cabinet with Annabel Crabb

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Very interesting interview with Dai Le.

It is on Tuesday nights at 8pm for 30 minutes.

Other guests during this series will be Karen Andrews, Linda Burney, Peter Dutton, Bridget McKenzie, Jordon Steele-John, Lidia Thorpe and Anika Wells.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Very interesting interview with Dai Le.

It is on Tuesday nights at 8pm for 30 minutes.

Other guests during this series will be Karen Andrews, Linda Burney, Peter Dutton, Bridget McKenzie, Jordon Steele-John, Lidia Thorpe and Anika Wells.
I believe Peter Dutton is cooking small refugee children with fava beans and a nice chianti.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
What’s Albo eating?
Aldi steak and 3 veg. Thought it was important after Scomo was on last year eating olive wagyu, yartsa gunbu, Le Bonnotte potatoes and spanish peas that Albo sticks with the theme at a much, much lower price.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched Peter Dutton, was OK.

Latest one was Linda Burney, couldn't watch it all, boring AF.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully mushroom casserole
That's not funny. I know you're suggesting that he die a horrible death, but "mushroom casserole" could also suggest that he turns Vegan. A diet without meat is no laughing matter. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's not funny. I know you're suggesting that he die a horrible death, but "mushroom casserole" could also suggest that he turns Vegan. A diet without meat is no laughing matter. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
Hahaha. I meant because meat causes climate change haha

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lidia Thorpe is just a shit stirrer.

I was hoping to learn something about her. All it was, was a pity party for one.

She had no intentions of staying with the Greens, she used the morons to get into parliament & then ditched them.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I can’t stand her. Flirts her way to get interviews which I don’t care whatever but her and I just wouldn’t get along.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I find it weird that Annabel Crab says the politicians will cook their favourite dish & most of the dishes has fish/seafood in it & she is a pescatarian.

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I find it weird that Annabel Crab says the politicians will cook their favourite dish & most of the dishes has fish/seafood in it & she is a pescatarian.
As if any of these entitled Cûnts know how to cook anything?
If form is anything to go by, they’d fuck up 2 minute noodles.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched tonights show with Karen Andrews.

She is my local member. (Though only heard from her once at election time in 2019)

Was a interesting interview.

I quiet liked her.