Kiraz

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid was with us in the U15's to U17's junior rep sides but was overlooked and he joined the Cows,Dragons and Knights, I bet the person who decided he wasn't any good and not elevate him to our SG Ball team must be kicking themselves. I wonder how many more juniors we have lost because talent scouts/coaches/staff cannot see talent or potential back in the day.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kid was with us in the U15's to U17's junior rep sides but was overlooked and he joined the Cows,Dragons and Knights, I bet the person who decided he wasn't any good and not elevate him to our SG Ball team must be kicking themselves. I wonder how many more juniors we have lost because talent scouts/coaches/staff cannot see talent or potential back in the day.
He was shit until 2 years ago when he grew into his frame. He also had long term knee injury around COVID times. That’s why he’s gone through 4 clubs and ended up back here

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gee it's so good that the politics in our club has taken the turn for the better. Interesting story this one. Barrett wasn't keen on Kiraz, and didn't even want to play him last year after Gus recruited him back to Belmore. Gus stepped in and the rest is history. This kid has the biggest Lebanese balls on the planet. The video message Kiraz sent my son last year on my son's birthday epitomizes the reasons for Kiraz being a success. Kiraz knowing my son plays for the same junior club as his(St Johns Eagles) and that my son shares the same culture, background and faith as Kiraz, the message he sent my son is what I want my son to build his life on. It's all based on Family, Faith, Discipline, Hard work(School, Sport) and respect. What a player Kiraz is and what an even better role model.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gee it's so good that the politics in our club has taken the turn for the better. Interesting story this one. Barrett wasn't keen on Kiraz, and didn't even want to play him last year after Gus recruited him back to Belmore. Gus stepped in and the rest is history.
Barrett has probably the worst eye for talent ever. He actually compared Flanno to Cleary the dumb ****

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett has probably the worst eye for talent ever. He actually compared Flanno to Cleary the dumb ****
Isnt that what everyone does. You compare your halfback to the best one there is and that is Cleary. Flanno just needs to run at the line more often and he’ll be a good half.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gee it's so good that the politics in our club has taken the turn for the better. Interesting story this one. Barrett wasn't keen on Kiraz, and didn't even want to play him last year after Gus recruited him back to Belmore. Gus stepped in and the rest is history. This kid has the biggest Lebanese balls on the planet. The video message Kiraz sent my son last year on my son's birthday epitomizes the reasons for Kiraz being a success. Kiraz knowing my son plays for the same junior club as his(St Johns Eagles) and that my son shares the same culture, background and faith as Kiraz, the message he sent my son is what I want my son to build his life on. It's all based on Family, Faith, Discipline, Hard work(School, Sport) and respect. What a player Kiraz is and what an even better role model.
Great story.

Kiraz must be our best ‘buy back’ since we let Terry Lamb go to Wests in 1980 and got him back in 84…just in time for back to back premierships!!

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy has been an absolute beast for the club and I hope we look after him and keep him at the club on the money he deserves. I’d love to see him playing centre with a speedster outside him, his ability to break a tackle and offload will create for a good finisher.

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Top of the dally m count, leading by 2.

View attachment 66805

Somebody should post this on the Newcastle Fan page forum.

Share it with Barry Toohey on Twitter, expressing best wishes to AOB & Co. for the future

and don't forget a Big " THANK YOU " you dumb *****

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2 tries, 211 metres, 10 tackle busts, 5 offloads..

He's doing this sort of stuff on a regular basis since he joined the club. What a find he's been. And to think some people were suggesting we replace him when we were linked to Dom Young... He's been one of our best players in every game he's played in.
Mines the 69th like [emoji12] so many people here agree with you and most of us could see him being a Matty Utai tackle busting type winger (see my username!)

I noticed there was some weirdo in another thread saying Xerri and Skelton to replace him and Averillo [emoji23]

Kiraz is a gun! Locked in as our long term winger.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He should be playing fullback.
Yeah alot of people said that last year but he cramps up and fullbacks need more kms in their legs.

Pretty sure the coaches know this so he has to work on his fitness if he wants to consider moving to fullback. He’s talented enough though!!!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we are looking at future proofing our squad and signing this player and that player.

Kiraz is one we should be proactively looking to lockup in a long term deal. He is contracted for next year. I hope though, that the club opens talks of an upgrade and extension before this year is over.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The next part of his game to unleash will be with attacking aerial kicks, it’s a shame the Gun can’t put them on a dime.