KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get Kiraz out of that title!!!

Get Waddell out too.

The heat has to be on the Gun, his kicking is absolutely terrible. When he runs the ball, it's worse than Lewis, he is not threatening any defense. Extremely clunky and has no idea what to do on last tackle.

The Belmore faithful just witnessed one of the worst halfback performances they will ever see.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The trouble with 6 agains is that you see no evidence of the foul play. This goes both ways. You are over penalised, but cant see, and you blame the ref. But when you get all the good calls you ignore the fact.
That's the thing. I am always scratching my head half of the time when we get 6 agains. Literally half of them are just given against us for the sake of it.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trouble with 6 agains is that you see no evidence of the foul play. This goes both ways. You are over penalised, but cant see, and you blame the ref. But when you get all the good calls you ignore the fact.
That’s why it’s a shit rule - no ref accountability.
Refs have too much power in the modern game

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Kiraz can build some more pure upper body strength like being able to stay upright in tackles like he does now but never get driven back often and have his already crazy ability to offload, dude will be an asset coming into the backfield. I think sometimes he rushes in a bit too much and gets caught flat footed because he doesn’t have that real good burst of speed to slide or realise the ball has gone over his head and track back. Should be playing centre for that reason. OP is a tosser so ignore his Kiraz hate antics

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our problems are and always have been the 1 & 7
Our collaborated defence on the edges especially the right side needs a lot of work.
Some people should get a grip on themselves...It is very naive to target an individual for one average performance.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wtf kiraz was the only one trying today
According to some geniuses on TK, Kiraz is only praised by Lebs, how he must have placed a spell on all the former greats on TV who are constantly praising him for the way he plays...I don't know :tearsofjoy:
For those I will say, right or wrong your opinions are respected only if it didn't seem to be driven from hate and racism :upset:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Grub can't do any worse. Flano, flopagain, shitagain....what ever you want to call him does not belong in First Grade.
yeah I agree, I just cant believe a 34 year old train and trial player is our best option at Hb

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno is trying to run the ball more often I admit with a 'dummy' and a 'run' but he is telegraphing it and doesn't commit to the run as he expects to be tackled.

He needs to put the defense in 3 minds will he grubber, pass or run. Everyone in the defence knows he is throwing a dummy and going to jog a few steps. To get him running more I wouldn't mind him running sideways occasionally. maybe floating out right and bring in his supports under him. but it all needs variety otherwise he will get picked off by defence everytime.