KIRAZ, WADELL, FLANAGAN

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get Kiraz out of that title!!!

Get Waddell out too.

The heat has to be on the Gun, his kicking is absolutely terrible. When he runs the ball, it's worse than Lewis, he is not threatening any defense. Extremely clunky and has no idea what to do on last tackle.

The Belmore faithful just witnessed one of the worst halfback performances they will ever see.
Lewis is a gun compared to this flop flamingo everything he does is in super slow mo

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grub will be halfback by R5
I think he will eventually be our 2023 regular 7 as Flanagan hasn't fired at all - even at this early time in trials. Something has got to give, pressure will increase if grub gets better the more game time he gets. But I would be happy to wear egg on my face and he turns it all around, I just can't see it happening.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why wait that long tho? Why wait to lose to change that flop of a half flopagan? What coaches see in this guy and how he gets chosen week in week out is mind boggling!! Are they blind? Ffs so frustrating
I think the main reason he keeps being chosen is because the coaching staff know he is the best option. I love grub, but the dude can’t play 40 mins without looking like he is gonna pass out. I know you’re passionate and all, but you don’t know what is best for the team. The best you can hope for is that Ciraldo does.

Last edited:

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What grub put into his 14 minutes was more that flanno did in his whole time that game, least we scored, a 6 is meant to be a ball runner, hitting holes, creating space, getting our outside backs and centres involved, 7 is steering the ship, placement kicks, yardage, giving the forwards direction, getting ready for what ever plays he wants to set up, you’ve said before he’s got mental health issues so I’m not sure that’s the guy you want steering your ship, I’ve never bought into that, but you’ve labeled the guy your pretending to be. Flanno may have had bad coaching, I don’t know as I’m not him, but is he a top 7 halfback no. Will you win a gf in this day and age without one…..no. Yeah we maybe stuck with him this yr and that does suck. But cam didn’t hire him, Gus didn’t hire him. So we will see I guess he will either be dropped or moved on, at this point I can’t see him being given another opportunity after this yr. Hey he may improve, but time is not on his side. Did the team play well against the sharks, nope but did flanno stand up? No, dragons were shit last yr but hunt played well, broncs were a basket case but play well with Adam in the side, and he took a lot of big hits last yr. We need a 7, flanno may not be good enough for a few more years, does he have that time available at the dogs, I doubt it.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What grub put into his 14 minutes was more that flanno did in his whole time that game, least we scored, a 6 is meant to be a ball runner, hitting holes, creating space, getting our outside backs and centres involved, 7 is steering the ship, placement kicks, yardage, giving the forwards direction, getting ready for what ever plays he wants to set up, you’ve said before he’s got mental health issues so I’m not sure that’s the guy you want steering your ship, I’ve never bought into that, but you’ve labeled the guy your pretending to be. Flanno may have had bad coaching, I don’t know as I’m not him, but is he a top 7 halfback no. Will you win a gf in this day and age without one…..no. Yeah we maybe stuck with him this yr and that does suck. But cam didn’t hire him, Gus didn’t hire him. So we will see I guess he will either be dropped or moved on, at this point I can’t see him being given another opportunity after this yr. Hey he may improve, but time is not on his side. Did the team play well against the sharks, nope but did flanno stand up? No, dragons were shit last yr but hunt played well, broncs were a basket case but play well with Adam in the side, and he took a lot of big hits last yr. We need a 7, flanno may not be good enough for a few more years, does he have that time available at the dogs, I doubt it.
Good synopsis @Jebbundy

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Round 3 and these posts are aging beautifully.
We're talking about the guy leading the Dally M voting...outright.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The 3 Stooges have to go. And we need to sign another prop, today was absolutely embarrassing. Also the ref was disgusting completely biased towards us.
Lol what an awkward headline thread to open pre-season. At least wait until 7-8 rounds into ‘23. Really leave yourself open to being shot down in flames for at least 1 or 2 of the nominees.
Anyhow what do I know….maybe that was your objective……however good prediction, I do agree we need to find another prop, given our injuries. No Thommo, TPJ or Pele.