Opinion Kiraz to fullback

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Even Wakeham looked like a Dally M player in the worldcup, doesn't mean much.

Buying Crighton to play on the wing is another cracker. Leave Penrith to play Fullback, nah jokes on you, we need a winger.
id prefer we didn’t sign him at all overrated asf will get found out in our jumper I bet

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perham is great in defence and his weakness is his inability to ball play. I don't understand why you would put Kiraz, who has given no indication he's a better ball player, at FB. Kiraz is strong, athletic, difficult to tackle and hits the line like a crazy person. He's perfect on the egde.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably our best player so far along with reed Mahoney and Jacob Preston I think kiraz should go fullback his attack is the reason why he’s leading dally M right now
I said this last year just to see how he would do in fullback don't think it is a good idea now though.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he can offer a lot more if we were creating more with the ball from our halves. He always seems to back up a break. He’s not a Ben Barba type player. But our cohesion as a team has gone downhill due to so many injuries and our forward pack is getting dominated. Not a lot he can do tbh.
Spot on.
He shows a lot of heart.

crankeeolman

New Pup
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, not a fan of " Hayze Perham ", He's done little at fullback, has no punch running the ball from the back, his defense is weak, offers not much in attack - I'd be happy with any other option at FB, if he's not picked in the team I'd be more than happy. Really is not a FB worthy of a strong spine, actually with him at FB we'll never have a strong spine.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just putting it out there, not a fan of " Hayze Perham ", He's done little at fullback, has no punch running the ball from the back, his defense is weak, offers not much in attack - I'd be happy with any other option at FB, if he's not picked in the team I'd be more than happy. Really is not a FB worthy of a strong spine, actually with him at FB we'll never have a strong spine.
CC seems to have put all his eggs in one basket with Hayze. Crazy move to put a guy with no fullback first grade experience who couldn’t crack a consistent spot at Parra or warriors into our Custodian position. Such a crucial role. Coupe this with placing faith inFlanno = bottom 8.