Opinion Kiraz to fullback

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His strength is centre or winger. We get good results with his metres particularly coming out of our end.
We've also just lost our other winger. We can't be looking for 2 replacement wingers for fun.
Yes but with the attack he brings he can score from all over the field I would put Hayze perham and Declan Casey as the replacement winger/centres

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kiraz could be a great fullback who has that passion and fire in his belly to attack when needed. Perham appears to be safe and doesn’t look to take many chances. While we has so many injuries we should play around with positions and roll the dice. You never know how our games could go, we might win more than the majority end up in losses.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Would rather the team try and utilise Kiraz for what he is already good at, creating second phase play.

The competitions leading offloader is drawing more defenders out of respect for his ability to break a tackle and pop the pill out the back. Be nice to see us stay in shape and put on a spread instead of always taking the space in behind the ruck.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Kiraz to fullback also
And Jake averilo to 7
We can make it work under ciraldo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Don’t think he would make a great fullback. Not a ball player.
Just a crazy **** that’s hard to tackle

I’d rather Burton there

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would leave him in the wing/centre spot hopefully finish the year injury free get some experience. He’s determined gives his all every run I would back him as a fullback at this stage though its to much reshuffling. Critta will occupy the fullback position next year if he goes well as a side we would be stronger with Kiraz out wide. Time will tell.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You don't strengthen a weakness by weakening a strength, otherwise Kiraz would be right centre.
I'm not saying I'd switch them, but Perham is an issue.