Kill to birds with one stone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

azza84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but i think the best option for fullback, is to blood luke young, he has played fullback before and even though he has been playing halfback all year, i think he would be our best option, for both fullback and goalkicking, i seen him last week in PL and he was slotting them from everywhere and is very good goalkicker. So i hope we go with Luke Young to kill to birds with one stone.

my 1-5

18. luke young
2. makasini richter
3. jaamal lolesi
4. reni maitua
5. matt utai (if utai is also out, then move lolesi to utai's wing and bring phelps back into the centres.)

I feel this is probably the best option, as luke young looks a quite good player, and looks ready for 1st grade he is also a very good kicker who has been kicking all year.

(By the way, i do realise i made a mistake with the title "Kill to birds with one stone..." it should be two* and not to* so no need to point it out. :p)

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was going to suggest the same.

Kauffman is back and has been named on an extended bench for Premier League........

btw....You made a mistake with the title.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Shifty said:
I was going to suggest the same.

Kauffman is back and has been named on an extended bench for Premier League........

btw....You made a mistake with the title.
He said so in his post, check the brackets.

Luke Young has a fair bit of first grade experience under his belt I think.

azza84

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey AzzA the titles wrong, other than that, i agree with you 100% :p :D :amazed:

Shifty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry Habib, there wasn't any need for me to point that out then...LOL

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
who is this luke young guy...ive never seen him in first grade..how old is he??

has any1 got information on this guy besides the fact the he is a good goal kicker and a good player

Status
Not open for further replies.