Kikau training injury

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems to me someone is bashing our forwards at training, not saying it’s the coaches but somethings not right with what they are doing. Mason and O’meily are the 2 new additions that began their damage with Thomson
Kind of makes me wonder if Shrek and Mason are trying to still show how tough they are. Instilling a culture of toughness is ok. But FFS if they're bashing the crap out of players in the process I'd be ok with telling them they'll cop a $5k fine for every week of I jury they inflict.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Also puts into perspective why its such a waste of coin spending big money on new recruits. Kikau is now out for a long period, Thompson the same. TPJ finally returns this week after a few months off. These are our highest paid players we bought from other clubs.

Our best performing forward at the moment is Preston who is probably paid the least.

Puts it in perspective.
That’s just shit luck.

Capewell at broncos? Papali or Bateman at tigers? There’s a long list of recruits and especially just forwards but we are just cursed at moment

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think we will miss him as his stats this year don't stack up to anywhere near his $800k price tag, but Preston on the other side has been in outstanding form & great dollar value.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s just shit luck.

Capewell at broncos? Papali or Bateman at tigers? There’s a long list of recruits and especially just forwards but we are just cursed at moment
Im specifically talking about us. We seem to get shit luck with these. The last one I remember truly being a hit was Pritchard. Anyway you are right, it's shit luck.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest problem is the season's barely started. Going on past experience many more injuries to come. How long is TPJ going to last? I give him 3 games max until he goes down again. RFM? Lucky to last half the season. Forcing many young players to step up is a recipe for disaster and only a matter of time before they start dropping. Clearly the new high performance team are fucking up big time by the looks of it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our season hangin by the one last pubic hair that the little thai lady missed at my goomah's Brazilian wax. And is this a fresh injury ? I got the feelin this Fijian fella been carryin an injury all year and they thought he would be fuckin sweet. You know these old player cocksuckers at clubs be like "Just run the fuckin thing off". Now we are in some strife my friend.
In the words of my boy Joey Diaz, this season can "Suca la mink"

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we didn’t have him against the cows and got the win. he really didn’t do a lot in the opening 4 games anyway. i agree it sucks and id love to have him playing, but this ain’t the end of the season. he’s a back rower, not a key spine player. forwards can be replaced and luckily for us, we’ve got a few back this week. we’ll be right
Love the attitude bro but the cows are shit

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I can speak for everyone when I say,
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Train how you play....yeh it's working ay? FFS!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wtf are they doing at training? We are getting more training injuries than in game ones. Wow.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogre and Mase double agents for Roosters trying to destroy us from within :triumph: